Business to invest on now in your location.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Business is actually very lucrative because it brings in money as fast as possible if one is very fortunate and lucky but as lucrative as it is, one need to be very careful and calm before investing into business. If you have money currently or you have a source to get money to invest with respect to your location or country which kind of business will you invest your money into at the moment and what is the return on investment of this business as well as the likely risk involved in the business thanks. Share your views in line with factors mentioned above and if need you could add more point.

eojo2401

I have a well prepared business plan on garri processing business. Garri is the end product of cassava tubers. The only thing that is delaying me from kick-starting the said business is unavailability of seed capital. The return on investment is over four hundred percent per annum. I will keep on saving till I get enough funds to start it.

Segat

I think the best business to invest in my area is selling of products and any other common things but not POS cause there are alot of people running it here.
Well you know your environment more than any other person which is a very good thing. But I will like you to know that making a choice based on it is not common may not really be a good factor to be considered, you can still go for the common because for it to be common it means it is profitable in your area, all you have to do his doing it differently and in a better way than it is been done currently then more customers will come to your side.

Segat

The type of business to set up in a location maybe very difficult to decides on sometimes as a a lot of things could be confusing. The first thing to do is to know more about the people in your new location, I meant you have to know their likes, interest and what they give priority to, this can be done by doing one on one interrogation or usage of questionnaire if its possible, it may take time but is a step that must not be under rate.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I guess you are referring to barbing salon or hairdressing salon however, they are both wonderful business you can easily set in a location where you feel they are not present and people would need them .All you just need to do is to package the shop very well such that when people come they are very conducive and comfortable.
Yeah i am referring to a salon business , i have friends who are into it and they make nothing less than $30 per day and this alone shows how lucrative the business is and how much more you should start with and the thing my friend first consider before establishing the barbing saloon business is the location and now he is making a lot, so its lucrative

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think the best business to start in my location is a saloon business because there are few number of people who are actually doing the business in my location and the person would still gain more customers apart from that i think. So its really a good business i think most especially for a lot of people i think
I guess you are referring to barbing salon or hairdressing salon however, they are both wonderful business you can easily set in a location where you feel they are not present and people would need them .All you just need to do is to package the shop very well such that when people come they are very conducive and comfortable.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
In my current location, power supply is a very big challenge as we only get a maximum of 10 hours electricity every week. I'm looking at setting up a phone charging business to help mitigate the effect of this irregular power supply. I will also make my money from helping people power their devices so it's a win for us all. We also lack clean, potable water and I'm looking at dredging a borehole for selling water too.
I think this is a very good idea abd the only thing you would need to just adjust is that , you would need to set up a strong security system due to theft and others , since the people have relied on you to safe guard their phone in that side i think , so this are some of the tings you would need to consider

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It is Crystal clear that any business you want to engage you should have the idea before embarking on the feasibility studies. The bone of contention is looking arround your location and share the kind of business you wish to embark and possibly provide rough estimation of the financial implications of the business then people could suggest possible ways for funding.
Yeah there should be more feasibility and study before investing and starting business in a certain location because of the risk of making loss , when you start a business in that location i think , because many people wont buy the products due to the kind of location the business is been situated on i think , so its best to consider this

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There are several businesses one can actually invest in, but this depends so much on things like will power, passion, desire, interest and skills. Some businesses require certain skills in order to succeed. No one would love to invest in any business without making profits or becoming successful, so to ensure this, it is important for business owners to carry out necessary research which would no doubt make it possible for them to know what to do in certain circumstances.
And the question of skill is one that needs to be properly settled, if you dont have a good working knowledge of a business, you cant succeed.
It is Crystal clear that any business you want to engage you should have the idea before embarking on the feasibility studies. The bone of contention is looking arround your location and share the kind of business you wish to embark and possibly provide rough estimation of the financial implications of the business then people could suggest possible ways for funding.

springtech

Business is actually very lucrative because it brings in money as fast as possible if one is very fortunate and lucky but as lucrative as it is, one need to be very careful and calm before investing into business. If you have money currently or you have a source to get money to invest with respect to your location or country which kind of business will you invest your money into at the moment and what is the return on investment of this business as well as the likely risk involved in the business thanks. Share your views in line with factors mentioned above and if need you could add more point.
There are several businesses one can actually invest in, but this depends so much on things like will power, passion, desire, interest and skills. Some businesses require certain skills in order to succeed. No one would love to invest in any business without making profits or becoming successful, so to ensure this, it is important for business owners to carry out necessary research which would no doubt make it possible for them to know what to do in certain circumstances.
And the question of skill is one that needs to be properly settled, if you dont have a good working knowledge of a business, you cant succeed.

Hena101

There are many businesses to invest in my area because of the scarcity of such things. For instead in my area there is a lack of farm products that if you can invest in them you will have a good returned. Also if you can built shops now you can easily get money because there are many people starting businesses that they need shops to kick off and many more investment opportunity.

Highflyer

In my current location, power supply is a very big challenge as we only get a maximum of 10 hours electricity every week. I'm looking at setting up a phone charging business to help mitigate the effect of this irregular power supply. I will also make my money from helping people power their devices so it's a win for us all. We also lack clean, potable water and I'm looking at dredging a borehole for selling water too.

Looking at the area where I just relocated to, the business that will strife here would be setting up a good provision store. Where they can easily buy whatever without having to go to far.

Another thing is selling of water to residents of the community.

POS business is already too rampart here, I would have suggested it.

Rachelgold

Nothing sells like food items in my area but the issues we're having is lack of power supply and insecurity. It's like people are loosing their conscience as the days go by even when there are local securities all over. NEPA on the other hands are not helping

Khezo

Well I think nice I'm to invest into a business in my area, I would love to invest into phone businesses and electronic gagdets. Phones and other electrical things tend to make sales in my area. The traffic one would get from opening this stores are huge and I can say one would make lots of money or income from opening such a business in my area

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I am to invest in my area now. I will be thinking of investing in boutique business. Throughout my street, there is no single clothes seller. We have to go to the next street before we can get wears. I am still contemplating whether to go into that or rather point of sale business. Those are the major businesses I will like to venture right now because they are most needed in my area.

Daykas

I think the best business to start in my location right now is either food product selling or POS because that have been the most lucrative business so far that people are not taking serious in my area

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the best business to start in my location is a saloon business because there are few number of people who are actually doing the business in my location and the person would still gain more customers apart from that i think. So its really a good business i think most especially for a lot of people i think

Ekuvero

If I want to setup a business in my current location there are two thing's I would put into consideration one would be finding a solution to the problems facing the residents and the commodity in high demand that residents in my area always buy outside the area due to its absence in the area.
If I want to venture into any business in my current location it would be POS business with it been a University hosting community and the absence of any bank close to the school area one would yield high profit within a short period of time alongside venturing into selling of cooking gas