Business that require no capital.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many people out there who because of capital could not accomplish their goals of setting up a business. Anyway, I have taken my time to compile some businesses that require no capital before they can be set up.
The number one on the list is affiliating marketing, it is possible to start an affiliating marketing without any money, you only need to sign up on a reputable affiliating sites and you work harder to promote the business in order to make cool money.
Another one is real estate management, you need to source for property owners and agree to sell their property for them with some commissions. And you look for buyers and collect commissions base on what you sell.
Now I have given you online and offline businesses to start without capital. You can also make money through get paid to click, YouTube channel and blogging. That's if your business desperately need capital.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Starting a little grocery store might not necessarily need a capital if you are credit and trust worthy. This is how my little cousin started her grocery store. Nothing beats integrity, just be honest and doing business without capital might just move Swifty. My cousin gets products from. different companies to sell in her shop and returns the agreed amount at a specified time. She built on this overtime and today she is giveing others products too on credit. So goods can be gotten on credit to sell too.

Jonaville

To be honest, it is very difficult to start an offline business without capital. Even something as simple as opening a grocery or provision store requires an amount of capital however little. So your best bet is to try online avenues. Most times, getting into online businesses requires no startup capital at all. Avenues like affiliate marketing, vlogging, digital marketing, dropshipping, programming, web designing,, etc can be great ways to venture into a business. But you will have to be dedicated to it, because it is not always easy for starters.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting a little grocery store might not necessarily need a capital if you are credit and trust worthy. This is how my little cousin started her grocery store. Nothing beats integrity, just be honest and doing business without capital might just move Swifty. My cousin gets products from. different companies to sell in her shop and returns the agreed amount at a specified time. She built on this overtime and today she is giveing others products too on credit. So goods can be gotten on credit to sell too.
That's it. Integrity matters when starting a business whether the ones that requires capital or the one without capital. The only problem with people is that they always want to get rich quicker so they apply machiavellian rules. They adopt all the strategies that pay them only without even considering the customers that they are even meant to satisfy. I am happy with the story of your cousin too.

D

Deleted member 27583

You have giving us a valid point by all the things
There are many people out there who because of capital could not accomplish their goals of setting up a business. Anyway, I have taken my time to compile some businesses that require no capital before they can be set up.
The number one on the list is affiliating marketing, it is possible to start an affiliating marketing without any money, you only need to sign up on a reputable affiliating sites and you work harder to promote the business in order to make cool money.
Another one is real estate management, you need to source for property owners and agree to sell their property for them with some commissions. And you look for buyers and collect commissions base on what you sell.
Now I have given you online and offline businesses to start without capital. You can also make money through get paid to click, YouTube channel and blogging. That's if your business desperately need capital.
Yeah! you have giving us a valid point base on all you point out in your topic,although I really want to learn more about real estate management . so if possible you could recommend me to someone into that line to put me through soI will be so glad that I could find someone like you over here...
Like the saying and I quote,there I'd now where you can't find your helper so once you see yours you grab it ,because is not easy to find someone who is really ready to put you through what they are doing and making money from it....
So I will be looking forward to your response via DM. Thanks

Peppul

There are so many businesses that requires no capital out there to start, businesses like.
1. Blogger - you can set up your own blog online for free using platform like wordpress and then earn through ads, sponsored content or product sales.
2. Freelance writer - you can also offer your writing services to other blogs or businesses on a freelance basis.
3. Affiliate marketer - affiliate programs let you earn an income through referring potential customers to specific websites. You can sign up for various affiliate programs and then share links on your blog, website or social media channels.
4. Social media influencer - if you use any social media sites, you can build up your influence over time and then offer your services to brands who are looking for influencers to promote their products or services.
5. Youtube personality - youtube allows user to set up accounts for free, and with a computer, phone or other equipment that you probably already own, you can create and share your own video content and then earn a portion of ads shares.
Although there are others I can't mention but with these you can start without capital.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The only business you can venture into without capital is online business. If you want to start an offline business you surely need a capital. You have to acquire space, puchase materials and equipments and many more. Even the smallest business start up requires capital. But if you are into freelancing then you can start with no capital, as it is related with online gig. Don't be deceived, no matter how small you still capital in offline business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me I don't thing that there is business that required not capital no matter how small it may be. .
Even the online business that we can still say sometimes its required no time its does in tearm of your time,the megabit you use to browse ,the energy you use to type under comment or thread before they pay you can also be converted as a capital.

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is a good list of business to do without capital. Having a blog is not just the bringing money to your pocket. But to drive traffic to the blog is what will bring money to your pocket.
First to start making money blogging. Each article on your blog should be if good content. If a blog does not have good content, visitors will not back to the blog. After creating of articles to the blog. Next is promoting it on social media. Using facebook is far easier than any other social media.
For a facebook page that doesn't have enough followers. You will join facebook groups with many members and start posting topics or short description of some articles from your blog to the groups. From there you will derive traffic to your blog

approomer.com

Here are some really good ones:
  • Content Writing. ...
  • Handmade Crafts. ...
  • Drop-Shipping Store. ...
  • Website Design. ...
  • Private Tutor. ...
  • Graphics Designer. ...
  • Digital Marketing Consultant. Sam Edwards / Getty Images. ...
  • Virtual Assistant. Earn extra income by becoming a virtual assistant.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is no business in the world that is made or run without capital. Here, the measures you and others have suggested are freelance self-employed or part-time self-employment and not business; all these measures will definitely take some capital, for example for YouTube, you will have to make videos in which you will have to spend; if you go somewhere, then you will incur traffic expenses, if you make it by others, then you will spend it by hiring someone, and then spend for Paid View / Like / Comment to complete it on 4000 hours and to show it popular.

approomer.com

I agree. I would stick with digital products if I were you. Least amount of capital spent.

Olajidey

Have not come across anything like that but I will like to drop my own opinion on this thread. Let me use trendri as an example if you say that you are not spending that means you are using a free internet connection, what about your time remember they say time is money, what about the knowledge you put together to make a constructive sentence and in the economy we say that knowledge is part of human resources even energy is also part of it.
So using trendri as example you are investing your time, money for internet connection and human resources.

Janiya

Yeah it's not important to have capital before starting business because I am a freelancer and working there without having any capital and my monthly income is suitable .
So if we want to establish a setup we can establish it and produce more from it but for this we have to start planning.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The only business that doesn't capital is selling on a consignment basis. It is similar to dropshipping where you sell a product that is not in your hands. When there is an order you forward it to the supplier to do the delivery. You get paid and you remit the payment to the supplier minus your commission. You can also put up an offline store in your home so there would be no capital required. The merchandise that you will sell are all on consignment basis like the supplier will give you the products that you have to pay after a month but only for those products that are sold. Those unsold can be returned.