10 New Business Ideas That Do not Require Adverts to Sell.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
These posts might read weird to you, of course, it should be, they are new ideas and most new business ideas are always looking strange and not feasible until they are established by a business man.

Do you have an awesome idea for a new business, but don’t want to stress or invest in advertisements?

Here are ten new business ideas that don’t require ads!

Lip gloss that smells like Play-Doh and helps you treat diabetes.

2. A relaxation mask for travel that allows you to shut out the noise and smell of your surroundings.

3. A meat and animal products provider to restaurants in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Siberia.

4. An app that allows users to create a meme from any image on their phone.

5. A local cleaning service whose employees are all former stay-at-home dads who speak Klingon.

6. An entertainment platform whose primary focus is vacation photos from the future—and only the future (no photos from the past or present).

7. A platform where users can organize their thoughts using a mind map that is continually updated as they add more information.

8. An app that can always remind you "what if you die tomorrow."

9. An app that could give the owner peace of mind in times of distress.

10. A drink that alters someone's height once in a lifetime without side effects.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but that does not really mean that it does not require advertisement at all , it may still need some sort of advertisement but you can say that advertisement here is not really important and I can understand , but a situation in which you said it does not really need advertisement might not really be the best for business because every business need advertisement and advertisement is what will really help you to get your product exposed to thousands of people that are interested in them .

Any form of business that does not require advertisement what are the type of business that are so popular that almost everyone understands about the business , but if 60% of the world population does not have idea of your business then such still requires some advertisement because it is with the help of advertisement that you can be able to get your product exposed to people that do not have an understanding about its existence .

Lolz , some of those things you just mention are almost impossible , probably some of them will be invented in the future but for now the possibility of having them is negligible .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@Ithedicious You are kinda right and I'm glad you felt the way Iproposed at the begining of my thread. Ideas do make sense more when it's applied and the output is asuccess or anything close. There is something about wise investors, they see they see the end result before the idea is even applied and that's what drives them. They know where they are going, they know what they want.

Just like Tesla, some wouldn't believe something like that will exist before now, not so soon, even if. But he saw the idea and he went for it. How many times has he advertised? I dont have a car yet but i know about it, so many know about it, yet zero advert and he is not even planning to make any budget on that(advert) amazing right?

Shigobad2020

Though , partially i believe that their are some business that doesn't need advertisements online and on the radio or television but there's no way that a business will be without any form of advertisements, even if its just word of mouth advertisement which is the way in which your customers will keep advertising your business to their friends and family to keep patronising your business.
So checking your points, I realises that you are right concerning some business that doesn't need any advertisement . Most especially a local cleaning services in my schools don't run any advertisement and they are getting paid very handsomely .

But I want more explanation on the app that reminds you that you could die tomorrow , I have never heard of that application before , and also the app that gives the owner peace of mind in times of distress , so i need assistance and explanation on it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Unless you are opening a store on a busy street, every business needs ads no matter what products you are selling. With our running ads, how would people find out about your business and products? Pepsi is a popular drink but you will see the company advertising Pepsi every now and then. Do you know why they do this despite their products being global? That's because they do not want to lose to their competitors. In the business world advertising is very important to sell. A successful business means 25 percent products and 75 percent marketing and advertising. However, there are strategies for small business owners to sell their products without paid ads. They can use social media to market their products and generate sales. Do you know why a lot of people become unsuccessful in business? That's because they do not have enough funds to advertise and market their products.