Business operations with own capital versus loans

Activator230822

Verified member
In a matter of fact most people would like to start and operate businesses be it online or offline. However the operation of a great sustainable business depends solely in the technical know-how for the business owners.

For instance in a situation whereby the entrepreneur is somehow skilled and experienced in the business niche, the likelihood for them to succeed is actually very high for that matter.

The operation of business with own capital is indeed a very great idea. That is because the business would save alot in terms of the higher interest rates that is constantly being charged by the loan facilities.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Do you actually know that when a company operates with debts that it is taxed less than when it operates with generated capital? That's one con of operating your business on debts though.

But I personally won't run a business based on debts. I value my peace of mind so much and wouldn't want thoughts of loan default to come in and hamper my creative power of running the business.

I always say that there is a level of business you operate at and loans is inevitable. If you have gotten to multinational level, it is not out of place to get a loan for your business. If you haven't, you are better off running your business with personal funds.