Business Ideas Business Ideas For Teenagers

Shaf

Verified member
I have three siblings who are teenagers and would love to introduce them to the concept of making money and being financially independent.

As a teenager, I had no idea one could make money so young, but now with the internet, it seems so easy to do.
I've thought of introducing them to paid to post sites, but one of them had already quit after a short while.

None of them has any special skills. What business ideas could I suggest to them that would be suitable for their age?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Rome was not built in a day so if you don't expect them to start making money immediately you introduce them to the concept of online money making.

There are different things they can do on the internet to make money for themselves but you have to understand that it can take a lot of time. One of the best businesses you can introduce them to currently is YouTube video making.

There are different niches in which they can go into especially the entertainment niche. If they can act something like comedy they will actually have a chance of making some good amount of money for themselves in some years to come. There are a lot of people who have been able to achieve financial freedom making videos on YouTube and other social media platforms.

Freelancing is also another thing you can introduce them to. They need to acquire the necessary skills required to become successful as freelancers.