Business Ideas Business ideas for students?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A lot of students remain I do and believe that there are no so much opportunities for them to make money because they are engaged with their academic activities .

But the fact still remains that , being a student does not in any way limit you from being able to start a business at all, because it is a part of life where you get to meet so many people and explore so many active opportunities that you will get to see while in the university or college .

All you need to do is to make sure that you are open-ended , and ever ready to learn from people who are already successful in running businesses even as students .

Some of the business ideas in students can consider are :
  • Selling of used textbooks to fellow students . This may also include some materials like notes .
  • Selling of laboratory coats and other necessary requirements for different special departments .
  • Starting a computer centre where you would engage in typing photocopying and printing of documents for people .
  • Writing projects for final year students who may be unserious and not want to do it themselves.

What other opportunities do you think a student can utilise?

I think affiliate marketing would be great for students since it makes use of the internet. Affiliate marketing is becoming one of the most popular ways to make money these days. We also have freelancing. I see freelancing as one of the best because you actually need to have a skill set to be able to work in the freelancing space. He skills used In freelancing can also he used to set up something for yourself out side the freelancing space.

The school environment is very suitable for people who are interested in venturing into several businesses. There are many students that have capitalised on this opportunity to become financially free and of course they are able to combine both their business and their studies. Some of the best businesses students can start and make a lot of money for themselves are;

Tutoring; this is probably for the intelligent students because when you are smarter than others you already have an edge over them and of course you can capitalise on this to charge the money because there are many students who have the money and are willing to spend it in order to understand their various courses. You can start by teaching junior students and from there you will go higher.

Selling of stationaries; There are a lot of materials needed in the school environment and if you can capitalise on this then you are probably on your way to making some good amount of money for yourself. You can start by selling exercise books and other school materials which students needs on daily basis. I have seen a lot of people who ventured into this kind of business and are making a lot of money for themselves.