Budgeting and Budgetary control

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What is budget: Budget can be defined as a monetary statement, a financial statement or quantitative cost if action prepared and approved prior to defined period of time. It contains the goal and aspiration of a business outfit .

The word budgetary control in the other hand is describe as an establishment of budget relating the responsibility of the executive to the requirement of budget.
Some time people so think that its only the government that should be haven budget which is not. If a business man want to succeed he must budget for the coming year or season.
You idea is also welcome about Budget and budgetary control.

Budget control is great but perceptionally it isn't for me because of the standard of living in my country right now, it's quite impossible to have a standard budget control but finally it's very good to know what's important in your life at every given moment so you wouldn't starve to death

Budgeting is the sole of every day to day activities... Not even only in business but also in our daily lives... You budget your money, you budget your food, you budget your data... Infact you have to budget almost everything if you don't want to end up as a begger or even a thief... Anyone that wants to make it in life must first learn budgeting.

Having a budget is very good in monitoring your finances, it helps you plan ahead. I set a budget for myself and I work with it, I also spend my earnings according to what I have in my budget. It helps me take charge and be in control of my finances. I use to spend without a budget but it didn't favour me as I would spend all my money without something to account for.