BTC update & My speculations!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Im expecting something like this and im still very very bearish before we flip bullish! IMG_20230712_091550.jpg
Today I'm expecting a pump when CPI data is out , which is why I'm into several longs.
Expecting an immediate dump after . However , I'll just exit longs and wait for swing short entries . Reason I closed swing shorts recently is because I was up sgnificantly last week and alts were at support . Let's see what happens , lot more to come before Rektember(September)!!

Bash4j

I think there is no point in trying to outsmart the volatility that's coming next couple of days. HODL and DCA outperform most strategies in crypto.

ananyabushra

Im expecting something like this and im still very very bearish before we flip bullish! View attachment 58688
Today I'm expecting a pump when CPI data is out , which is why I'm into several longs.
Expecting an immediate dump after . However , I'll just exit longs and wait for swing short entries . Reason I closed swing shorts recently is because I was up sgnificantly last week and alts were at support . Let's see what happens , lot more to come before Rektember(September)!!
I agree with you on that one. I'll definitely keep an eye and see how things unfold. However, I'd prefer to start with a small fund initially.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I think there is no point in trying to outsmart the volatility that's coming next couple of days. HODL and DCA outperform most strategies in crypto.
Well said bro, tho a trader shouldn't be a perma bull/bear. He/she should go with the flow & flip bullish/bearish with time. Just like, the next range of BTC is 32k. I've closed shorts,
1688653761772.png

& Longing now,

1689294172099.png

Bash4j

Wow. I must comment your trading skills. Also, the recent Q2 highlight by TokenInsight on CEX performance that rated your trading platform among the top 4 in terms of trading volume and market share seems inspiring.