Breastfeeding

Zina

It is advised that mothers practice exclusive breastfeeding of their babies exclusive breastfeeding means that no other drinks or food is given to the baby and the baby is fed exclusively on breast milk from birth to about four to six months of age this is one of the basic components of the baby friendly hospital initiative which is aimed primarily at protecting promoting and supporting breastfeeding for optimal maternal and child health lactation starts soon after delivery but may not come down till after two days or more the first milk produced is called to cilostrium it runs from about one or two daysbefore the real breast milk it is usually creamy, fatty and also contains immunoglobulins.
This breastfeeding is very nutritious and economical value for children it act as a contraceptive device and it also produces oxytocin which helps uterine contraction and therefore prevent postpartum hemorrhage and laxity of the uterus so it is very important to make sure that babies that are not yet up to six months are given breast milk so that they can have a good health growth and also live a healthy life because it will make them to be strong acting and very healthy

Melanie3344

Yes, breastfeeding is good for a baby's health (and for the mother's health too, actually). I fed my both children as I found it natural and necessary. I don't understand why there is a tendency not to breastfeed.

E

eldavis

I don't know if it's out of laziness or just ignorance, I have come across some mother's who do not even do this. They find it hard to even take care of their babies the right way not to mention breastfeeding them for these numbers of months. I came across one that said she does not want her breast to sag, so she does not breastfeed her child.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Breast feeding is very good for the baby because it use yo help them grow physical and mentally.
Whenever the woman did exclusive breast feeding to the baby its make the baby to look strong and it will prevent the baby to be getting sick all the time.
Breast feeding is very good to the extent that it will help the child to be very brilliant and sharp.