Branding and packaging of business

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Branding and packaging play a vital role in marketing business. Some business owners still count losses because they haven't realized the importance of branding and packaging. The fact is that 99% of the world is selling the same things. And what makes us different from the others is the ability to package ourselves and make sure we are branded and not joining the bandwagon. When we package and brand out products, we may not even advertisemnt but jusy awareness. Imagine iPhone company and even Aston Martins and other big companies. You hardly see them advertising their products and services online. These companies have branded themselves and they see no need to still be running advertising in making profit.
Like I said earlier, a branded products has already sold itself first even before advertisements. And if business people can take cognizant view of the needs to be packaging and branding their products, then there will be profit maximization.
Ebay do you guys think about packaging and branding? Are we in the same line or there is contradiction in your opinion?

Janiya

Yes you are true that branding and packaging plays a vital and great role in our daily life but I am not confirmed and sure about all these things that you stated above but there is no doubt that we are still not aware all these things that happens and can be happen in the coming life time branding is a great work before advertisement we have to recognise that is this brand can run or can easily satisfied the people who will buy Buy and purchase our brand.
Thousands of the companies and brands are banned just because of not availed properly about the branding and packaging system we are lacking just because of not awareness right now I have seen that their people work a lot in the branding companies but they do not aware people about their own brand so they become lack of facilities and lack of people.

Setfragil

Products branding helps to promote our businesses. The role branding and packaging plays in marketing and promoting a products cannot be overemphasized. Branding helps to differentiate a product from the other while good packaging helps a products to be more attractive to buyers. If a business owner gives his product good branding and packaging, the products tends to sell more in the market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Products branding helps to promote our businesses. The role branding and packaging plays in marketing and promoting a products cannot be overemphasized. Branding helps to differentiate a product from the other while good packaging helps a products to be more attractive to buyers. If a business owner gives his product good branding and packaging, the products tends to sell more in the market.
That's my point. A business owner needs no much advertisemnt if he can focus on branding of his products and services. That's why I cited the examples of iPhone. They don't advertise much, to be factual, I have not even seen their advert before, yet they are popular and sell well because they have distinguished themselves through branding and packaging.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Advertisement does not only make a good business sometimes branding play a major vital role. Creativity and meticulously changing how the world perceive what they already know. I was once in a mall and I saw a disposable cup with harris, sugar, kulikuli and milk, believe me I was so happy, not because I've never drank harris but because of the packaging. Without advertisement the said product is one of the main reason why that mall in my area is popular.

marcusfe

Business branding is a important to business as the business itself. Branding is the art of communicating the business identity to the world. Branding tells more about the features of product and the entire organization. One of the gama changer in a competitive business is packaging. The same product is sold for #100 can be sold for #500 if packaged in another better way. Most big companies understand this strategy and they usually apply it to their business.