D

Deleted member 13140

Always Use Grammarly for Proofreading, there is no pro tip better than that, Grammarly has both spellings and word choice checking I mean it's amazing, you can even check your article to see if it contains any plagiarism of any sort.

Proofreading is one of the most time-consuming tasks that any blogger must complete, and it is something you cannot avoid ( Though you can avoid the stress by out sourcing it to the good guys and check letting them do all the heavy lifting. The last thing you want on your blog are posts with embarrassing grammar and spelling mistakes. Your blog's credibility will suffer as a result of this.

Grammarly is one of the most effective tools for this. It is a freemium application that assists you by detecting typical problems in your writing and material, such as spelling and sentence structure.

And if you've been on reddit and Instagram or even YouTube you'll notice that in the comments some people would say something like this, am sorry if you can't understand what I wrote i don't know how to write in English am so sorry, It's my second language.

well no more of that
If English is your second language, this is a must-have tool that you'll see people utilizing practically everywhere. It comes with a Chrome plugin that connects with your website and suggests ways to improve your content wherever it is possible.