Review Bitcoloan Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoloan is a kind of platform that promises a percentage of interest on your investments. It claims to offer "1.1 percent Profits" on daily basis. It has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times and many people have already invested in this platform. The payment methods used at their website is cryptocurrencies (i.e. they offer payouts through Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc). They offer profits up to 1.4 percent daily. So this means that the more money you will invest, the more you will supposedly earn. So, is Bitcoloan really a profitable site? The answer is: No, it is not! After looking properly at their website, it seems that they have a professionally built website. However, this alone does not guarantee that they are legit. There have been many scam sites out there that look legit. The website is pretty new and no one knows who is the real owner of this platform. Even if we know about the real owner, we cannot rest assure that it is legit. It seems like a ponzi scheme to me which will become a scam at any time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Never try to invest your money on such platform. I repeat never you try to invest your money on such platform. Most of the platforms like this end up scamming a lot of people, I have come across such platforms before and if not that I discussed with someone about it they could have scammed me. The rating is very poor and that also is a red flag to anyone who is attending to invest on such an unscrupulous platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No matter how Bitcoin investment site might operate like, looking legit based on what they've claimed to offer I can't see myself trying to invest my hard earned funds into it, cos i don't know their source income, and where they'll be generating the money they will use and pay me and other members. I prefer using binance to earn minimal interest saving my coins.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
No matter how Bitcoin investment site might operate like, looking legit based on what they've claimed to offer I can't see myself trying to invest my hard earned funds into it, cos i don't know their source income, and where they'll be generating the money they will use and pay me and other members. I prefer using binance to earn minimal interest saving my coins.

The problem with Bitcoloan is tat it is not a transparent website. It's business operations are shady and I believe that Bitcoloan is a ponzi scheme that that is only distributing money to old investors. This website also started recently in the yar and this also makes it even more riskier. Binance, on the other hand, is a far much more transparent business platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The problem with Bitcoloan is tat it is not a transparent website. It's business operations are shady and I believe that Bitcoloan is a ponzi scheme that that is only distributing money to old investors. This website also started recently in the yar and this also makes it even more riskier. Binance, on the other hand, is a far much more transparent business platform.
You're simply right. To me any platform that is full if doubt i don't venture into it for earning chances, investing my hard earned money into it. I'm always careful about those kind of sites, i prefer being around those sites that have gotten high trust count through people who are using it. And Binance isn't an exemption to that, its popular and trusted also.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Never try to invest your money on such platform. I repeat never you try to invest your money on such platform. Most of the platforms like this end up scamming a lot of people, I have come across such platforms before and if not that I discussed with someone about it they could have scammed me. The rating is very poor and that also is a red flag to anyone who is attending to invest on such an unscrupulous platform.

Even though the rating of Bitcoloan is actually great at many review websites such as trust Pilot, you should note that many such websites do have a positive rating during the initial stages because such kind of websites do pay to their investors initially and the investors leave positive reviews on Trust Pilot. So, positive reviews should not mislead you into investing into their fake website.