BitcoLoan → $50 free, +1% daily! [no investment needed]

Demonster

BitcoLoan is the marketplace where people can borrow or lend money.
You can earn 0.6% to 0.9% profit daily for lending money, and you pay 1.2% to 1.5% interest daily by borrowing money.
You can gain up to +0.32% extra daily profit by increasing your rating (for example completing your profile, rating the company, etc...)
Now you can get a free $50 bonus if you complete the Crypto Lending Professional Course.
It will take about 40-50 minutes, you will have to read articles, watch videos and complete tests during the process.
Don't worry if you fail one, you have infinite attempts.
When completing the test, you will get $50 bonus to your account in a few hours!
The lending is for a period of 30-90 days, in case of a longer period, a higher profit can be achieved. The minimal lending amount is $10.
By lending to a business (which lasts 120 to 360 days), you can gain 1.1% to 1.2% daily profit (which can be 1.52% by considering the rating bonus)!

1. Click here to register:

2. Click here to complete the Academy:
(you may also have to register here separately, but use the same email address!)

3. Wait 1-2 hours until you get your $50 bonus. BitcoLoan will automatically lend it for 30 days.
You can keep only the profit of this $50.

For example, if you lend $50 for 90 days with 1% interest, your income will be 0.01*50=$0.5 per day. At the end of the 90 day loan period, the body of the deposit is returned to the balance, so you will have $95 on your account in total. However, you don't have to wait for that. You can recycle your income when it reaches $10, so you will get a compound interest which means a higher profit in a long term.
For faster income, you can also add money from your crypto wallet. The site accepts the most known cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Doge, etc...).
By referring people, you will also get 8% bonus from their lendings.
You can withdraw from your balance to your wallet at any time, the minimal amount is $15.

Last edited:

Finger Geek

Verified member
Is it possible to withdraw the $50 bonus after completing the registration? Because many of these site are fake and not real. They will just collect people's monies and run away after 90days paying only 5-10$ of it total members that register on this site. Example of such are mybonus app, uwork and the likes... They are all HYIP that are of no good.
This is not a scam website. After I registered on the website I was directed to complete the training and in completion of the training, I will be given $50. And after I finished the training, I was given $50. The training is very easy to complete. It consists of nineteen small articles in different sections about how the site works. How you can be a lender and also invest. After each section you will be asked one or two questions about what you read. In completion of the training I got my $50

Demonster

Does this require an investment because no site will offer for you 50 $ for free without investing or completing some work or promotion. Otherwise no site offers 50 $ for just a simple registration.
You won't have to deposit anything to get this $50. However, if it gets loaned, you will be able to keep only the profit of this $50, but that will be really yours.

They have also released their BitcoLoan ERC20 token! Even if you do nothing, you will get +1% to your token balance daily. You will be able to send this to your Ethereum wallet and trade on crypto exchanges. As the company grows, the price of the token will go up. Even for this, it's worth to register!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28127

BitcoLoan automatically invests this $50 for you, for 30 days. When the income reaches the minimal amount, you can already withdraw it to your wallet. They have high ratings, they made high quality instructional videos, the customer support answers in 5 minutes for any problems. They won't just run away with the money.
Does this require an investment because no site will offer for you 50 $ for free without investing or completing some work or promotion. Otherwise no site offers 50 $ for just a simple registration.

Demonster

I have just registered a few days ago, I get $0.31 each day, without any investment. Unfortunately, the Academy is temporarily unavailable, I hope they will reactivate it soon.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not in this site right now, but I researched about Bitcoloan, and the information I gathered on this site is odd type; Some experts are describing Bitcoloan as alternative to coinbase and Binance; I agree there are positive feedback by people, it may also be an exaggeration by them; however, those exchanges have loan features too. BTW did you (or someone you know) use this site?

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Have you personally make a withdraw from this site since you joined. Because if they are new there won't be much reviews from other online users to confirmed if truly they are legit and paying. This is year 2021 we don't want sites that will either waste our time and run away with our money and leave us stranded. Pls let post only things that are legit and paying. Thank you.
BitcoLoan automatically invests this $50 for you, for 30 days. When the income reaches the minimal amount, you can already withdraw it to your wallet. They have high ratings, they made high quality instructional videos, the customer support answers in 5 minutes for any problems. They won't just run away with the money.

Demonster

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Is it possible to withdraw the $50 bonus after completing the registration? Because many of these site are fake and not real. They will just collect people's monies and run away after 90days paying only 5-10$ of it total members that register on this site. Example of such are mybonus app, uwork and the likes... They are all HYIP that are of no good