Bitcoin Price For 2023

Jennyjack

Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency right now, its value is down a lot. When investing in the crypto market comes. Bitcoin is probably the first choice of many because of its popularity and it is the biggest of all cryptocurrency. But however 2022 year was mot the good year for crypto market and especially for bitcoin.

In the late december 2021 Bitcoin was trading at $50,000. And in the beginning of 2022 its value dropped to $ 42,000, which is the decline of almost 16% in 10 days. However the price of bitcoin has fluctuated between $30,000 to $40,000 since then.

In the may of 2022 it p-lummmeted$29,000, a direct 25% drop in few days, and then fluctuated between $29,000 and #31,000. And eventually the price was fluctuating between $19,000 to $20,000 since then.
Well crypto experts has predicted that it could reach drop in $13,701.38 in 2023.

Know more about bitcoin and its working? Technology it drives? and many more things about bitcoin on Coinpedia's Beginner's Guide To Bitcoin.

Proxy-Sale

Despite all the forecasts of analysts, I think it is extremely difficult to really predict what the rate will be next year. Bitcoin is too dependent on external factors, and anything that happens in the world can affect the rate in one direction or another. In fact, the same thing happens with ordinary currencies, it's just that cryptocurrencies that are not tied to the dollar or euro are usually too "shaky," and you just have to take that as a given.
Undoubtedly, there is a future in it, but it takes a certain period of time until cryptocurrencies become more stable, and that will take some time.

Suba

Staff member
According to Coinmarketcap the current Bitcoin price is $16,671.30. fell 0.97% for 24 hours, and I predict that until Jan 10, 2023 the price of Bitcoin will drop to $ 16,515.50. Even when there was a collapse of the crypto exchange FTX which caused panic selling until the Bitcoin price plunged to $ 15,770.20. (Nov. 21, 2022).

Currently, we cannot expect too high, blue macro fundamentals from rising interest rates, high inflation and recession risks for 2023 will reduce demand for all high risk investment instruments.

On December 25, 2022 the total trading volume of the crypto market fell to US$20 billion to match that of 2019. Bitcoin miners are losing money, so they are selling their Bitcoin deposits and increasing selling pressure, or supply is increasing. Based on the fundamental data I collected and Trendline analysis, the Bitcoin price for 2023 will drop below $10k

Imran Noori

Verified member
I think 2022 was the worst year for Bitcoin because it fell down about 75% from it's all time high, but potential is something that will never let Bitcoin to lose it's real value.

It is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin in short term, as you mentioned it may decrease and reach $13,700 level in 2023 but in long term it is very bullish because people are getting interested in it day by day.

As I mentioned Bitcoin is unpredictable, we can not say what will happen at the end of 2023, maybe it passes it's all time high and go much higher, let's wait and see what will happen.

riberet19

The price will depend on many things, it depends first on the global economy, also on when interest rates will end up rising, how long they will remain and when they will begin to fall as well as the damage they will cause during the time they are maintained.

We must also look at possible black swans to come both in the traditional markets and in the crypto market, since last year we saw too many of these in the crypto ecosystem and they could come from both sides, as much as some bankruptcy of banks or exchanges or a long etcetera, there is too much uncertainty everywhere.