Bitcoin is a very good investment.

Yakub02

Banned
Bitcoin is very popular currency terminology that we do hear about in my country. It is a good investment because one need to earn it and hold it for certain period while it's value increases. One holds to it while the value remain or reduces. Infact at these period, it's good to but more if one has the capacity to do so. One will now start selling when it's value has increased. As a result of this one will get more profit from the transaction. Therefore Bitcoin is a very good investment.

niche

Verified member
For those who have invested in bitcoin when prices are low, it is a very good investment. In many countries, paypal, payoneer are not available, so bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the most convenient way to make payment to vendors at a reasonably low cost. Bank,swift transfer fees are very high for small amounts of $10 or less, more than half the amount is taken by the bank as their fees for handling the swift transaction.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Bitcoin is a great investment because it has potential behind it to grow much more than it's all time high and day by day people are getting interested in it, it is a decentralized currency which belongs to everyone and everyone can invest in it.

In recent months Bitcoin fell down about 75% from it's all time high but we can not consider it as it's potential because Bitcoin's potential is it's long term value not short term.

Bitcoin's potential can change it to a global currency which will be acceptable in every part of the world as a digital currency.

Suba

Staff member
Bitcoin is used as one of the investment diversifications for investors to make money, although currently more retail investors hold bitcoin, except for those traders. Almost all Bitcoin investors believe that the more users there will be, the more the price will increase, and investors also believe that Bitcoin will print new ATH in the next few years, especially after the halving.

mikeshosho

I don`t believe in BTC. It`s not so powerfull now as it was a few years ago.
I invest in coins that have only recently appeared, because they always have potential. For example, recently invested in the new coin RADIX, they have an impressive staking system. What coins do you invest in?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I don`t believe in BTC. It`s not so powerfull now as it was a few years ago.
I invest in coins that have only recently appeared, because they always have potential. For example, recently invested in the new coin RADIX, they have an impressive staking system. What coins do you invest in?
BGB is being good for me from last January! IMG_20231024_065909.jpg