Review Earn up to 0.22 bitcoin every 15 minutes, btc-earn.com reviews (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

This is another faucets I currently working on, from many of bitcoin faucets in my lists, this site claim the highest paying one. Usually in faucets the amount of satoshi we can earn is around 1 to 10 satoshi each claim. But in this site we can earn from 0.0000002 and up to 0.22 every 15 minutes. Also we can get extra bitcoin by viewing ads and get daily bonus. The minimum amount to withdrawal is 0.0005 bitcoin and they accept coin base.
Since I join this site, I get around 0.00003 bitcoin or equal to 1 dollars. The job is very easy anyway we can just to claim faucet every 15 minutes, but the amount we can get is very high. I'm not sure this is can pay me, because there is no much ads pop ups when I'm accessing the site, then from where the site get funds to pay their users ?.
I hope anyone have experience about this site, kindly share it here.

20210727_112828.jpg

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, we have faucets this days claiming to be a lot. You need to try and withdraw to know how legit they can be. I also work on faucet too but I work on Freebitco, even though there roll is every hour and return is quiet low but I know they are legit and paying, because they are one of the oldest faucets. But I don't think you should keep working there without making your first withdraw.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most of this faucet platforms cannot make you any reasonable amount of money after spending so much time. there is one I registered on some time ago but I could not make any reasonable amount of money after spending so much amount of time. That is the reason why I can't not venture into such platforms again instead I will focus my energy on paid to post platforms.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Nope, haven't heard of Btc earn.com. Faucet earning websites are fine, but like every other online earning websites, it's hard to figure out which one is legit. And if there are not much ads coming on their site then I wonder whether they can pay everyone of their members. Only those who have experienced this wesbite can tell.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It looks like they don't have much ads. And if they aren't having proper number of ads on their website, then they also might not be having funds to pay their members. Whatever it is, the earning maybe small like other faucet websites. If you get your payment successfully then please share with us all.