Review Bitbinary SCAM !!

iovudima

Bitbinary, which develops and provides for use bots that trade on binary options in automatic mode, concluding thousands of trades every day. Such software allows you to receive passive income, improve your own financial situation, without making any special efforts for this. And in order for users to use bots more actively, they are informed about the following advantages of cooperation with the project.
The probability of making money is extremely small, you need to understand that you are more likely to be struck by lightning than you will receive 3% per day!
First of all, the way of earning is questionable. Programs for automatically concluding transactions in Forex with binary options, cryptocurrency are nothing more than a way to induce gullible users to invest money.
The company's website is not very informative. Basically, it describes the features and benefits of collaboration. There is little information about the office itself. The main focus is on the professionalism of employees, quality of service, safety and profitability of cooperation.
The site also notes that Bitbinary is officially registered in Hong Kong. The corresponding document is presented in confirmation. Additionally, they offer to check the license by following the appropriate link. But the information there is presented in Chinese, so you can't understand anything.

SCAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

The thing is; the government/financial authorities may not be able to step in and help get your money back as it would with money stored in banks or credit unions.
A lawsuit would only make you spend more money and the case might not be resolved in the end because it is crypto.
So, chargeback action is the only effective way to get back lost funds.
Your money isn’t gone. Ok, that’s true. Since your coins still exist - recorded for eternity on a virtual ledger -The best way to recover your coins is to report the case to primerecoup AT protonmail. com
They should be able to help you.

With the way bitcoins and other market as fallen due to the corona virus pandemic its reasonable to say that Communication and adaptability are clear strengths that contribute favorably to a productive and seamless collaboration. While pricing could be more competitive, the output quality and reliability that come with trading more than justify the cost, no doubt but they started acting strange and refused to reply my messages when i lost my funds. i was lucky to voice out before i got a reccomendation to get in touch with [email protected] for all my experience concerning the platform. got all my funds back but it was a process i am happy now that i did . Keeping your BTC is key because of the rapid increase soon after the pandemic is curtailed

Before working in any websites, it is quite impossible if they are scam or legit. But, now-a-days, it has been much easier to say about the site with the help of the forums. This is the same case of Bitbinay site. Actually, earners become helpless whenever they have been cheated by anyone.