Beware! Cryptocurrency Scammers Are Now Using Dating Apps To Scam People!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know about how hackers and scammers have been using cryptocurrencies to scam people. However, now it seems that scammers are now using innovative ways to cheat people. According to some new reports, scammers are now using dating websites to scam people and steal cryptocurrencies. There has been a case of a woman trying to steal cryptocurrencies out of a man's wallet after mixing drugs into his drink and trying to make him tell his secret crypto keys to the woman. According to many news reports, there have been many similar kind of cases that were reported where many men met several women who seemed "Crypto Enthusiasts". So I think you must watch out for those people who explicitly show interest in cryptocurrencies on dating platforms.

Josemendez

Verified member
It is not new to me about the ongoing scam in many dating apps. This is because people make themselves vulnerable to online scammers in the name of online love.

The fact is that there is nothing like online love. If the person is not nearby , you don't really know how the person looks. Some of them look beautiful online but ugly in real life.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not new to me about the ongoing scam in many dating apps. This is because people make themselves vulnerable to online scammers in the name of online love.

The fact is that there is nothing like online love. If the person is not nearby , you don't really know how the person looks. Some of them look beautiful online but ugly in real life.

Scams have been happening in the world of online dating, but this is the first time I have heard about scammers using dating apps to scam people out of their cryptos. I believe that people who got scammed were those people who dated people living in their own cities. The problem is that according to the news sources, scammers actually used fake profile pictures. The person who actually met the man was not the lady who was shown in the profile picture on the dating website. Scammers are very cunning nowadays.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a case of face-to-face contact and that lot of people need to be very careful because scammers are bringing a lot of new schemes in order to steal people's money both online and offline. It is also very important that people trust the kind of people they go out with because there are so many criminals who will drug you in order to get your secret cryptocurrency keys.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Normally in this word of today one just need to be very careful when its come to issues of business. There are many people outside their that are not ready yo hustle like you and get money but prefer to still from you.
Some people also need to be careful of the type of forum or group they join on the Facebook.