arbind555

Based on results, this is the type of Social Media Job you are a good fit for:​

$175 per day for replying to comments on Facebook

Facebook is a great tool for boosting a business's reach and engagement. That's why every business nowadays replies to each comment and DM on their page. It helps them a lot to build trust and a loyal fanbase. But every business owner can't manage to sit on their computers and reply to every comment they get. That's where they started feeling the need to delegate this task to the people who can do it better than them.
Job title: Earn $175 per day replying to comments on Facebook.
Job description: Do you know how to comment on Facebook? If yes, then you're a perfect match for this job. An online clothing store is hiring remote workers from India to manage their Facebook page's comment section. Here, you just have to reply to every comment they get on their page. Don't worry, you'll be provided with a complete solution guide that'll contain answers to any type of comment. This simple remote job doesn't require any previous experience, as full training is provided by the companies.
Pay: $175 per day.
Requirements: You just need an internet connection, a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, and you need to be a responsible person whom they can depend on.
Necessary Experience: No previous experience is needed at all. This job is extremely simple. Anyone who knows how to use Facebook can do it from the comfort of their home. To learn more keep coming here. hope this will guide you for starting. Thank you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ok this is definitely for people from India. I thought people from my country would be accepted but that is fine. Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms in which anyone can venture into and start making money online. The thing is that you will not make money directly from Facebook but there are so many individuals or companies looking for people who will do some jobs for them through the social Media platform. You can also make your affiliate marketing career successful with Facebook.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many people only use Facebook for chatting and also watching videos without earning money,i know of one way to make money online from Facebook, advertising your products is one of the best way to do that,you can even market your phones using the icon named MARKETPLACE still on Facebook.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many legit ways you can make money online from Facebook, advertising your business or promoting your product using Facebook Media platform is one of the way to do that, using Facebook to advertise your product is the best because Facebook is the most popular Media platform around the world.

PICKFORD

Verified member

Facebook is a great tool for boosting a business's reach and engagement. That's why every business nowadays replies to each comment and DM on their page. It helps them a lot to build trust and a loyal fanbase. But every business owner can't manage to sit on their computers and reply to every comment they get. That's where they started feeling the need to delegate this task to the people who can do it better than them.
Job description: Do you know how to comment on Facebook? If yes, then you're a perfect match for this job. An online clothing store is hiring remote workers from India to manage their Facebook page's comment section. Here, you just have to reply to every comment they get on their page. Don't worry, you'll be provided with a complete solution guide that'll contain answers to any type of comment. This simple remote job doesn't require any previous experience, as full training is provided by the companies.
Requirements: You just need an internet connection, a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, and you need to be a responsible person whom they can depend on.
Necessary Experience: No previous experience is needed at all. This job is extremely simple. Anyone who knows how to use Facebook can do it from the comfort of their home. To learn more keep coming here. hope this will guide you for starting. Thank you
Facebook is the most popular social Media platform around the world, almost everybody own an account on Facebook,are you really making $175 per daily on Facebook by commenting or replying,wow this nice,i would also like to make money from Facebook the same way you do,but I don't know how to start.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't be surprised if this turn out to be fishy website because I don't know a much a website will be generating to be dishing out that outrageous amount to people every day. The only way the business can be sustained is if it doesn't have many members. Truth be told, this can be done in my country for a month before the website crashes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I won't be surprised if this turn out to be fishy website because I don't know a much a website will be generating to be dishing out that outrageous amount to people every day. The only way the business can be sustained is if it doesn't have many members. Truth be told, this can be done in my country for a month before the website crashes.
the main reason I do not venture into some of these platforms is because their start as legit and when people start investing on them they will crash. this is very bad and a lot of people especially in my country have invested in such platforms before and of course they lost huge amount of money. I always desist from such platforms.

arbind555

There are so many legit ways you can make money online from Facebook, advertising your business or promoting your product using Facebook Media platform is one of the way to do that, using Facebook to advertise your product is the best because Facebook is the most popular Media platform around the world.
yes, Ukohjnr 100 per cent you are right I totally agree with your view and opinion.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Facebook is really one good viable tool to excel in affiliate marketing, with the right skill, you could be making your money in the coolest way. With the right channel and the right traffics of followers, and when you have the best products that can solve peoples problems, I think this will captivate the attention of your followers, with that you can be successful.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

I think if they really want to do well; they should have make world wide so that all country will be able to participate there. I do not know my country is always excluded to participate in all these good online business. I want you to know that many from denied country can do it more better if opportunity is given to them.

arunima25

Verified member
$175 per day for a job like this... it's something too good to be true. And I doubt that it's something fishy. I will not fall trap for that. Either it must be a brand with good revenue turnover to spend that kind of money for paying for such jobs, or it might be a spam. Now there are more chances of it being a fraud or spam because if the brand has such kind of money to make, it's already a well established and profitable one and doesn't need a social media platform like Facebook to promote it's business .
$175 per day is more than a handsome salary from Indian standards or even for the other countries. So, I don't believe that this is a genuine one. Getting paid in such huge amount for an unskilled job is not possible.

Rezik

Seems sketchy, people in the US don't even make 175 per day. Might be a scam...

I don't think this is true. If a quarter of India venture into it, it'll definitely crash. There are other good ways you can make money out of Facebook most you which you already know. So for me, this is fake and not real and someone is really trying to mess up with people's time

arunima25

Verified member
It's not only in India but across the globe that people are looking for ways to earn money online and from the comfort of the house. But then such a lucrative offer would be a dream come true and the skills needed are also not very specific. A large population would qualify for this job and looking at this lucrative offer, many would apply. I agree with the point made above that with a huge application from so many aspirants, the site would have crashed. There is definitely something fishy and not to be trusted. One needs to be very careful about such fishy scams and not fall for it.