Best way to get more sales in Social Media Marketing?

arslan001

I have a website and want to generate more sales through the social media platform. Can anyone suggest to me what is the best way to increase traffic and sales using social media platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to generate sales through social media platforms, you either need to have a social media page with tons of followers or spend money on ads. For example, if you want to promote your website on facebook you need a facebook page with a huge following. If you do not have a huge following, you can use facebook ads. When you advertise on facebook you can reach a lot of people and generate sales and traffic. Facebook is not the only social site for generating traffic and revenue, you can try other platforms as well, for example, you can start promoting your products on tiktok or youtbe shorts.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is one thing to promote your business through social Media apps and platforms like Facebook , Instagram , WhatsApp , Twitter , and tik tok and also it is another thing to drive traffic to your social media marketplace in order to make sales thereby making income as well . There is actually a way you can successfully and accurately drive traffic to your social media page , one of this way is to join a marketing forum where you can interact your business ideas and your business characteristics to order individuals that are more likely to patronize you .

The the forum QUORA is very effective when it comes to business doings and interaction , to be a member of this forum you have to log into the website and fill a form and also verify your account through your email . After these are all done you can now go ahead and interact business ideas and also sharing your links , and when an individual clicks on the links the link will take him or her right to the Facebook marketplace where he can place an order on the interacted goods and services he or she would want to buy or want to be rendered .

For me, the best way to promote your products is to place ads on social media platforms. You can use this to get the word out about your company. Placing ads on Facebook and tiktok are two of the best ways to make money or get leads. Facebook, as one of the most popular platforms, is an excellent place to run an ad campaign and sell products. You simply select your plan, and your ad will appear online with an automatic deduction after you link your credit card. I've used Facebook for personal reasons, and I know what it's worth. You can use tiktok to create product advertisements as well. You can gain thousands of followers in a short period of time using tiktok. I believe that posting short videos with a detailed explanation of the services you provide on tiktok is a great way to bring in customers and make your brand known. Tiktok can be monetized once it has 10,000 followers. This is a great way to start earning money while also promoting your brand. Tiktok does not require a separate section for advertisements, so anyone can use it.

EKUSANI

To make a good sales on social media start by who you accept friend request and sending friend request to. is not everybody on social media that you will accept friend request or sending a friend request. if you are a business owner and want to promote your business online. U have to know who u send friend request to. there are specific and special people you should receive friend request . people that will take a look at your products and chat you up, people that knows what you sell some big men or women that will consider to patronize you. is not just people that you see on social media u start sending a friend request to.thus are the set of people you need when trying to make sells on social media platform.
Personally I try it and it works for me .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite very possible to generate traffic from different social media platforms but at the same time it is also very much important for you to know that's some social Media platforms do not allow random links.

But if it is a genuine platform you're promoting then I will advise you to create an account on different social media platforms and customise them to look a like your page. After that the next thing you need to do is to start posting regularly on it to get a lot of people. You can be doing giveaways occasionally so that people can be able to like your page and follow you keenly.

After I might have gotten the number of followers you need the next thing you need to do is to strategically start promoting the platform. A lot of people have used this method to make a lot of money for themselves and definitely promote their businesses. Social media marketing can really be very hectic especially when you do not have money to carry out ads but on the long run they are probably worth it.

You need to be very consistent for you to make this work or if you have money you can carry out Facebook ad and there is a high possibility that you will get a lot of followers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Facebook looks better off when it comes to advertisement of that kind. You should focus more on building huge follower-base on your Facebook page, without much followers you wouldn't advertise and gain more attention and winning over end buyers. It isn't easy with affiliate marketing, to market and get success results, you need to exercise patience on it, if you don't, you can't hit the volume higher. What matters is continuity. And again, you should not just dwell on building only Facebook page, their are other high traffic social media sites that will help you grow too in your affiliate marketing career. Tiktok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter are options for any affiliate marketer to explore to get sales at some point in his or her affiliate marketing career.

Horizum

I have a website and want to generate more sales through the social media platform. Can anyone suggest to me what is the best way to increase traffic and sales using social media platform.
Use tiktok. Grow your account to like atleast 1k followers (could be done with posting movie clips easily) then delete the tiktoks and make videos for your product

forworking012

Best way to get more sells or increase your business is by increasing your followers on your social media plate form where you sell your product .to get more followers and interested buyers i know a web site where can find solution of this. check this link