Best way to earn money as a student

Dallyrasky

What if I tell you that, you can be making some cool cash as a student with your notebook, lecture notes,group practice questions and Assignments given to you as a Student. You can be making $10 when someone view your document you uploaded on the site. The name of the site is studypool.
It is a platform that let student upload their old note, old assignment and note. The procedure to get your document approve is very simple,make sure your document is readable, don't duplicate note from website, make it informative enough to assimilate and not rough. If you follow all this procedure,i am sure you will be approve. I have tested the site myself, submitted 4 doc, 2 has been approved and the remaining is still pending. I will keep you guys updated about my journey. Hope you gain to your knowledge, don't answer YES! Try it out

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Good morning everyone here. The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. It is true that student life is wonderful. However, there are students that face up economic problems and for this reason they have to work in order to cover their daily needs. The problem is that they do not have a lot of free time to find a job because they have to study. I think that online jobs are a solution to this problem. Today, fortunately, there are numerous online ways to earn money as a student. To be honest, I did not know about the way you mention in your thread. It seems to be a very good earning method for students. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us this helpful and useful information. It is greatly appreciated.

I believe that there are many ways you could possibly make good money online. It may not matter if you are a student or not. I think that anyone could make money online. You could start a blog and you could also make money through affiliate marketing, as this is also a great way for many webmasters to make some extra cash. You can start graphic designing and make money as well. My ideal way to make money is to get engaged on various paid to post forums. This has been the best way for me to make money online right now.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that there are many ways you could possibly make good money online. It may not matter if you are a student or not. I think that anyone could make money online. You could start a blog and you could also make money through affiliate marketing, as this is also a great way for many webmasters to make some extra cash. You can start graphic designing and make money as well. My ideal way to make money is to get engaged on various paid to post forums. This has been the best way for me to make money online right now.
I agree with you. Paid-to-post forums are my favourite earning method too. Perhaps, the earnings are not very high but at least, you make money easily since no special skills are required. Some good knowledge of the English language is enough. For those who have the required skills, they can start affiliate marketing or do some freelancing jobs and make a good income. In conclusion, there are so many earning opportunities for everyone online. It is left to us to decide what we would like to do.