Best way to earn money as a student

Dallyrasky

What if I tell you that, you can be making some cool cash as a student with your notebook, lecture notes,group practice questions and Assignments given to you as a Student. You can be making $10 when someone view your document you uploaded on the site. The name of the site is studypool.
It is a platform that let student upload their old note, old assignment and note. The procedure to get your document approve is very simple,make sure your document is readable, don't duplicate note from website, make it informative enough to assimilate and not rough. If you follow all this procedure,i am sure you will be approve. I have tested the site myself, submitted 4 doc, 2 has been approved and the remaining is still pending. I will keep you guys updated about my journey. Hope you gain to your knowledge, don't answer YES! Try it out

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is actually commendable today how students and majority of college goers are becoming conscious of their material material and physical needs , and in most usual cases they does not depends on their sponsor or their guardian to fend for all of their material and physical needs . making money as a student is very important because at least you have the intention to live independently , and it is usually advisable to have an independent attitude right from a young age . Some of the ways that students use in making money online is by walking or small painting website that will not encroach with their school activities .

Some of the ways that students make money online today news by indulging in small painting website like website that pays them to fill out surveys , paid to watch websites , paid to post websites , paid to click website and platform , or on website that pays them to review apps and other websites . It is very important that if a student want to make money online you must choose a website that is less time consuming but high rewarding , he must also endeavour to choose a website that would not encroach with his or her school activities as well .

funmi

Verified member
Well, this idea of making money as a student online is very good because students needs are so much. And the money or funds given to them by their parents is not usually enough for them to attend to all their needs in school.
With so many online platforms that helps students financially, many of them pay their school fees and other levies by themselves. This is really good for them to keep them away from doing irrelevant things online or watching movies or watching phonograph too.
Though, I have never heard about studypool before this is my fisrt time of hearing it. But am sure it will really make a lot of sense to look into it. This will even encourage students not to burn their old notebooks but I will keep them in order to use it to make money.
But my question is that, are people using the notebooks for real? What is the usefulness of looking notebooks online? Many people can easily go to Google to search and download whatever they need which will be updated information for them. I don't know how you see it but I think old note books may be outdated, the information there might have changed from the current ones.

Rachael

Verified member
There are many available ways in which a student can make money online. As a student, you do not really need a job that might cause absolute divided attention, if not, it would influence your academic activities in a negative light. Presently, I am a student and I engage in cleaning services, where I clean; professionally for industries, homes, offices or wherever you might think of. I currently work with one partner and this because, we are still at the growing stage. I have seen cases where students take up full-time combined with their full-time course work and they end up neglecting the school work to chance, by not attending classes yet they only show up during time for exams or test.

Engaging in tutorial classes is one of the surest way to make income as a student. Another way is by; teaching in a school on a part-time basis, selling of phone accessories and writing materials, phone repairs, working online as a graphics designer, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, participating on survey sites, content creation, uploading of videos on YouTube channel, working on forums, amongst others. There are many students who are absolutely self-sponsored and with a combination of menial jobs, they are able to raise their tuition fees.

blessingc

Students face alot of financial challenges and the wise ones look for ways earn little incomes that can help them settle some little bills and hep them feed better.

There different ways students can make money if they are determined to, you know working and studying isn't an easy task.

As a student you can do part time jobs that doesn't clash with your classes. If you have classes from morning till 4pm. You can schedule your time to have an evening job like working in an eatery or super store.

There are families who need private tutor for their children if you don't live far from residential area, you can be a private tutor and earn as much as you can. There can be a negotiation for you to work like three times a week so you can do some other jobs on your free days and also have time to study.

Students these days make alot if money by offering services to fellow students or by selling stuffs to make money.
They can bring in what students are passionate about or even prepare special meals at their free time in an open place, a mini restaurant where they can sell to fellow students and make money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Numerous ways of making money on the internet is coming out everyday and and there are a lot of people capitalising a name to make some good amount of money for themselves. This particular platform will probably be of a great help to a lot of students all over the world. I will probably try to upload a document to see if it will be approved because I am also a student.

As a student, there are also other numerous ways in which you can make a lot of money on the internet provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how the work. Some of the most popular businesses I have seen among students is a higher institutions in my country are cryptocurrency trading and forex trading.

I have also heard a lot of them discussing about affiliate marketing and of course it has really been very lucrative. Affiliate marketing is probably one of the best businesses anyone can venture into and make a lot of money for themselves provided they have enough knowledge of how it works.

Affiliate marketing on the other hand is also another lucrative business which you can venture into and make a lot of money passively and the fact that it wouldn't really affect your studies makes it very much more viable.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I enjoy the fact that students want to make money online in order to take off some expenses off their parents its actually good as many sites pay people for doing task on them.

A student can work as a freelancer on sites like fiverr and up work this will also help them build special skills which they can use to make money both online and offline.

They can also earn on survey sites although many survey sites are ristricted Africa countries but there are some ways by which they can still use it or if they are in Nigeria they can work in getlumi.

They can also go into crypto currency and gtp sites there are still reliable sites to earn bitcoin and other crypto currency like sites like that are cointiply etc so they can save up the coins which will gain value in years to come.

They can LSO earn some quick buck by writing articles for sites or companies like opera news hub or scooper news or even trendri which is a good example of a article paying site.

They can earn money from creating YouTube videos or creating videos on tiktok and they will get paid per watch

Dallyrasky

Well, this idea of making money as a student online is very good because students needs are so much. And the money or funds given to them by their parents is not usually enough for them to attend to all their needs in school.
With so many online platforms that helps students financially, many of them pay their school fees and other levies by themselves. This is really good for them to keep them away from doing irrelevant things online or watching movies or watching phonograph too.
Though, I have never heard about studypool before this is my fisrt time of hearing it. But am sure it will really make a lot of sense to look into it. This will even encourage students not to burn their old notebooks but I will keep them in order to use it to make money.
But my question is that, are people using the notebooks for real? What is the usefulness of looking notebooks online? Many people can easily go to Google to search and download whatever they need which will be updated information for them. I don't know how you see it but I think old note books may be outdated, the information there might have changed from the current ones.
The old notebook can be on a particular topic or research, so if the info from Google isn't detailed enough, they opt for studypool .Since the doc you uploaded is on the topic they are looking for. And it also has a tutor section that tutor can recommend your doc to them and you will get $10 per view

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no controversy that students are one of the categories of people that really need much money because of some unprepared circumstances that always ensue.in the course of running their program in school. Therefore ,students must find some side ways of making money to augment whatever he or she may be given at home.

However, students must be careful not to choose some money making program that may himder his time from hi studies. This is because some students have made that mistake of pitting finding money above preparing for their studies. The following are what students can combine easily to make money.

Affiliate marketing. This is no doubt one of the easiest ways money can be generated online. Students can also tap in to this opportunity by making sure they register with some affiliate marketing programs and find some ways of promoting their affiliate links.

Crypto is also one of the ways students can make money. But it will be nicer for a students that wants to trade on crypto to choose maybe monthly time frame rsther than daily so that it won't affect his studies.

A student that's skilled in writing as well can make money through paid to post websites.

allison001

Verified member
Looking around the world, a lot of people nowadays people making their money online while staying at home, making money online while staying at home is not a bad idea, but before doing this, you must spot a legit site in which you can be making your money online while staying at home. I know of so many students that do by their textbook with the money they make online without disturbing their parents.

We have so many ways you can make money as a student, most students know of a good way of making money online but they are always lazy, that is why I always say that making money online requires sacrifice and self-determination.

Any serious students that wants to make money online can start in a survey site. Answering or completing online survey is a good means of making money online as a student even though it's stressful at times. While making money online through survey, it can surely help a student because they will also learn at the process.

I have a friend of mine that do make money online as a student's by playing online games. So we have numerous ways of making money online as student.

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't even think there are particular ways to earn money as a student. There are numerous ways to make money online and offline as a student, in fact, all they ways by which a person can make money online is for students too. You can make money online as a part-time worker. If you are a student and you won't get the chance to work as a full-time worker online then you can work as a part-time worker. This is what most people are doing nowadays and therefore you can also work like every doing on the internet.

I know studypool and is a platform for students and teachers. Students come to that platform to search for their homework and the teachers are also paid to do homework on that platform. Although you can make money on that platform but there are so many ways that a person can make money online either he be a teacher or he be a student. I want to say thank you for your post because you have shown us the ways by which we can make money on that website and I hope many people who are will to make the review on the site will check to see if it will favour them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
What if I tell you that, you can be making some cool cash as a student with your notebook, lecture notes,group practice questions and Assignments given to you as a Student. You can be making $10 when someone view your document you uploaded on the site. The name of the site is studypool.
It is a platform that let student upload their old note, old assignment and note. The procedure to get your document approve is very simple,make sure your document is readable, don't duplicate note from website, make it informative enough to assimilate and not rough. If you follow all this procedure,i am sure you will be approve. I have tested the site myself, submitted 4 doc, 2 has been approved and the remaining is still pending. I will keep you guys updated about my journey. Hope you gain to your knowledge, don't answer YES! Try it out
Good morning everyone here. The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. It is true that student life is wonderful. However, there are students that face up economic problems and for this reason they have to work in order to cover their daily needs. The problem is that they do not have a lot of free time to find a job because they have to study. I think that online jobs are a solution to this problem. Today, fortunately, there are numerous online ways to earn money as a student. To be honest, I did not know about the way you mention in your thread. It seems to be a very good earning method for students. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share with us this helpful and useful information. It is greatly appreciated.

Good morning everyone, concerning a student making money. We all know that it is not only by going to school makes money alone but also by putting in your best doing online jobs, some are quite simple I guess. So can make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As a student the opportunity to make money on the internet is just numerous but it depends on what interests you. Personally I am a student and freelancing is one of the things I do every single day to make money for myself.

I also enjoy trading cryptocurrency. Presently I am no longer active in the crypto market because of the downtrend but I will try to invest.

Another good business students can venture into is blogging. The potentials in blogging is so much in the sense that if you can put a lot of time you can become very successful on it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah this is no era that students would just sit back and wait all through for their Sponsors it is time that you sit up and make money to be able to support yourself financially

If the offline jobs will not work with the school schedule then the online jobs should and people need to scan for the jobs they can easily do. Start with the easy ones and see how it works with your school schedule then move to the harder ones that might give you more money later but the thing is that students need to work ti support themselves.

Shaf

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money as a student, but I feel that should not be the priority. As a student now and in the past, the most important thing to focus on is your studies and other things should come around it instead.

This means you want to do something that doesn't distract you a lot. Some students choose to offer their services related to their course of study, some do things that are not related.

One of the easiest ways I've seen to make money is to look online. This will allow you to work when you want, wherever you want. It's also a good way to build skills that will be helpful to your CV in the future for some careers.

Selling products or services that have to do with fashion is also a hit most of the time, since students are very concious of their looks. This means hairdressing, selling of clothes or skincare items especially for females.

Mastergp

Verified member

There are many ways for students to earn money, depending on your interests, skills, and schedule. Here are a few options you might consider:
  1. Part-time job: Many students work part-time jobs to earn money while they are in school. These jobs can be on or off campus, and could include working in retail, food service, or administrative roles.
  2. Freelance work: If you have a particular skill or talent, such as writing, design, or programming, you might be able to find freelance work online or through connections in your community.
  3. Internship: An internship is a great way to gain experience in a particular field while also earning money. Many internships are paid, and you may be able to find one that fits with your schedule and career goals.
  4. Sell items or services: Do you have a hobby or skill that you could turn into a business? For example, you could sell handmade crafts, provide tutoring services, or offer your photography or design services to clients.
  5. Rent out a room: If you have a spare room in your home or apartment, you could consider renting it out on a site like Airbnb to earn extra money.
Remember to be mindful of your schoolwork and other responsibilities when considering how to earn money. It's important to find a balance that works for you

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Apart from students uploading their old books on the site you just mentioned there are others by which students can make money

students can work part-time jobs to earn money while they are in school like buying and selling, food service, or administrative roles. They can. go into freelance work if they have some skills or talent which could be done online which includes as writing, design, or programming etc.

They can also work on paid to post sites. This is a lot easy as you just have to type out your views on. sites to make money which is great.

Axis

Banned
The fact that you are a student does not exempt you from making money online but instead as a student you have the privilege and the possibility to make reasonable and comfortable amount of money online. I could remember back in my days when I was a student I was always engaging myself on various strategies as well as various methods of making money online and so far the one that seems to pay me is the activity of making money via paid to post website and paid to watch videos websites. Since the year 2016 the act of making money online via paid to post to websites and platforms like this one has been one of my top interesting ways of making money online.

If you are a newbie or an individual who is newly introduced to the act of making money online I would totally recommend a way to make money online via paid to post websites and paid to watch websites and the reason is because they are flexible and very much welcome in to use to make money online.

Maria Javed

If you are a student who is looking for ways to earn money, there are many things that you can do. You can start by taking part-time jobs and work during the weekends or after school hours. You may also want to consider asking your parents for money if they are willing to help you out with this. If this doesn't work out, then you can always try going into debt by borrowing from someone like an advance loan or even buying something from Amazon or eBay.
The best thing about working as a student is that it allows you to learn new skills while also getting paid for them at the same time. This will give you the extra money needed so that you can live comfortably in college without having to worry about anything else except studying and taking care of yourself physically and mentally.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is so awesome how students can earn from their notes online. So you can easily hit two birds with one stone. You get to earn money while studying and making your school notes.

This can also improve your note taking and documentation skills. Which is quite a skill that is necessary in your life as a student and even when you will be working.

I just hope this Studypool site is legit. I wish you would have posted a payment proof so that people can be relaxed on its legitimacy and not risk wasting your efforts and time there.