Best Stay at Home Mom Jobs

Wealthtrapper

1. Sell Crafts
2. Makeup Consultant
3. In- Home Child Care
4. Personal Massage Therapist (Due to the pandemic people aren't going out do house calls but be careful)
5. Online Tutor

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well most of the stay at home jobs that can be done by moms are mostly online jobs as far as Nigeria is concerned, I do not know about abroad though, because over there, options like babysitting and all sorts might still be vacant but such job opportunities are not quite certain to be open in a place like Nigeria because the economy is not doing fine. One thing we should know is that everything there go round. What I meant is that, someone working round the clock gets paid from the job he or she is doing, and the same person will need someone to look after the kids when they are at work, that is where a babysitter comes in, from his or her wage, they get to pay the person that babysits, they babysitter will also pay someone at her own home to watch over her animal or pets, she gets to pay the person too. So it goes on and on like that.

E

eldavis

In terms of that personal massage business, one has to be really careful, besides the issue of the pandemic, so many other things could come up as well. What about affiliate marketing? I was expecting to see this before. I read an article some months back, I think last year or so and affiliate marketing was one of the things mentioned for a home based mother.

Multiplerichii

Cool
Well most of the stay at home jobs that can be done by moms are mostly online jobs as far as Nigeria is concerned, I do not know about abroad though, because over there, options like babysitting and all sorts might still be vacant but such job opportunities are not quite certain to be open in a place like Nigeria because the economy is not doing fine. One thing we should know is that everything there go round. What I meant is that, someone working round the clock gets paid from the job he or she is doing, and the same person will need someone to look after the kids when they are at work, that is where a babysitter comes in, from his or her wage, they get to pay the person that babysits, they babysitter will also pay someone at her own home to watch over her animal or pets, she gets to pay the person too. So it goes on and on like that.
Waw sounds great and I bet it will be a hit

Multiplerichii

Cool
Waw sounds great and I bet it will be a hit

Caramelle

I would also include virtual assistant and virtual bookkeeper jobs for those who have appropriate office or school backgrounds. If not, they can take low-cost or even free courses on YouTube to learn those skills. For creative moms, they can design and make customized or fashion jewelry and sell them online. If they have basic sewing skills, they can make tote bags or reusable bags as well as various kitchen stuff. They may also focus on baby clothes and supplies. If they have an educational background, they can offer learning materials, seatwork, and other visual aids to other teachers and homeschooling moms. Assuming they have a laptop and printer at home, stay-at-home moms can offer document and photo printing jobs at home or operate a mini-grocery selling a variety of fresh produce, frozen food, and dry goods. They may also choose freelance writing or a variety of micro-jobs. It all depends on the person's current skills and the determination to acquire more skills.​