Best Or Fastest way to Get Traffic ?

Incognitosmoneys

Hard think on Affiliates or Online business is to get traffic,
If you have a budget best think is use Paid Traffic,
unfortunately not all have a budget to do that.

can someone help me not the best way maybe the safe way how we can grow traffic especially free traffic.
i have tried to use blog,free websites and use other free tools to,,
maybe someone here have an idea or tricks to do that

Carson20t

I suppose you mean how to get traffic to your affiliate links faster right?If it is in that case then you have to create a dedicated landing page using Google sites,then publish your google sites link containing all the trendy affiliates programs you have enrolled for.Just a tip to take note.Google sites links are not blocked on most of these common high racking platforms like quora.Hence go on quora and search for topics similar to what you have affiliated to which is or are trending.Write a catchy reply and strategically place your google site link which will direct the viewers to your dedicated landing page.Dont put a call to action command just place your google sites links strategically.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which you can get traffic to your blog or whatever you are promoting online. Participating in forum discussions is one of the ways in which you can get people's trust and attention. A lot of people have used this method to get a whole lot of traffic to their platforms.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Best is a relative term when it comes to driving traffic to your website. The Traffic system that work for someone might not be good for someone else. The fastest means to generate traffic to your website is to engage in paid traffic. This is a type of traffic in which you pay in order to have maximum exposure to your targeted audience. You can lose a lot of money in the process if you don't know what you are doing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Best is a relative term when it comes to driving traffic to your website. The Traffic system that work for someone might not be good for someone else. The fastest means to generate traffic to your website is to engage in paid traffic. This is a type of traffic in which you pay in order to have maximum exposure to your targeted audience. You can lose a lot of money in the process if you don't know what you are doing.
You're right. Paid traffic is very good for people that have money but in a case where do you do not have money that are some methods in which you can use to generate a whole lot of traffic. Sometimes it can take a whole lot of time for you to get. I believe social media platforms will help a great deal.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know some people who never think of generating free organic traffic from Google search engine because they believe that they don't have control over it. Google may come up with an update that will wipe out there traffic source. As a result of this they work hard to build huge list of loyal subscribers which they can reach to anytime they need traffic to their offers.