BEST ADVISE IN TRADING

Mrtruthgp

You can only win by using good risk management with discipline, which result to good position sizing and good management of trades when in profit or at loss.

=You can have a strategy that wins 3 trades out of 5, or that wins 2 trades out of 5 and still be a profitable trader, what truly matters is proper risk management and good psychology to manage your trades and money!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What really matters in forex is how to manage our risk and not really the profit. Someone that doesn't know how to mange risk can lose all what he got in a jiffy. How do maintain risk management. We should avoid being too greedy and we should not entertain any fear. We should always trade with whatever we can afford as well.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the best advice that I have received about the forex market that has worked for me is that research is very important and no matter the situation you should try to check a few things before trying to open a position. You should also be very good in your ability to divide your portfolio and the kind of news that you are taking. It is going to be very unwise of you to risk more than 10% of your portfolio on a risk-to-reward ratio that is not sustainable even though I will not advise that you should trade with more than 5% of your portfolio at a time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Losing smaller and gaining more is simply the code when it comes to successful traders. As a trader, we should simply focus on this kind of strategy, in order to minimize losses and make more out of our trading experience. If you trade for instance, 2, and you lose 3 times, provided those two are heavy profits, you're simply on the buzzing. It wouldn't be nice to win smaller amounts and within a brink of an eye, a single loss simply cancelled it all for you. That's the kind of saga that's very baffling indeed. Because it takes time to recover when you lose whopping amount of money trading crypto or forex.