Benefits of high income earning individual

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making a lot of money is obviously desirable for most people. However, there are some who make the choice to keep their living standard low. High income individuals should understand the ways they can make the most of their income.

High income individuals have more choices in careers and lifestyles. Most people who earn good money choose to work as professionals or in white collar jobs. This ensures they can make enough money to buy the things they want. Lower income people must work in low-paid jobs that give them a living wage. Working for yourself allows you to choose what jobs you take and how much you earn.

Many people make the choice to work for themselves when they can. Most high income individuals work as self-employed businessmen or women. This way they control their schedule, wages and benefits. They also get to choose their own assignments and deadlines. It's a much safer way to earn a living without a boss controlling your life decisions. Additionally, it can be much more profitable if you're willing to put in the work.

High income individuals have plenty of time to enjoy life without working. Those with low incomes have little spare time; time that could be used for fun and relaxation. Instead, they must work all day for a living and then work again at night for a paycheck. During this time, they have no time to relax or spend any of their earnings- which wastes their entire life away. Low income workers can't afford to take time off from work unless they're truly making ends meet financially.

Making money is obviously desirable for high income individuals. However, there are some who choose to stay complacent with a moderate lifestyle. Lower income individuals have few choices when it comes to making money.

As a high income earner, you have unique responsibilities and expectations. Your income is a reflection of your performance which translates to your usefulness for the company. It’s also associated with prestige, which not every high earner will enjoy. But there are pros and cons to both high earning rates and low earning rates so it is important that you choose where you want to be on the spectrum.

This is a story about a high earning individual who choose to move to another country, where he would earn 1/5th of his previous income. He has very happy and grateful days in the new country because of this choice.

An Indian woman with high earning potential has just started her day at her job, ready to work hard all day long. A colleague asks her how she can afford all the nice clothes that she wears during office hours? She answers back by telling stories of the 'good ol days'. "we could buy new clothes everyday if we wanted to". The colleague couldn't believe that anyone could actually live like that. This was not their lifestyle back in India.

Earning high is a very desirable level in life. Of course we all will agree to this and almost everyone will choose a higher paying job, all things being equal except that of the pay.

Actually when you are a high income earner, you have the luxury of making investments that will have beneficial effects in the future. When you earn high, you will have enough to spend and much to still use for the purpose of future Investments and savings.

Moreso, you will have the ability to implement big financial decisions. You can be able to gain more when you have much. The growth of money is exponential as far as the owner is wise with using it and making wise application of knowledge.

But even with that it has its own disadvantages. You will feel less under pressure to work and make more because you are already making much. But for any disciplined person, earning much is the best.

I like this article, the only difference between high income earners and low income earners is purely a choice, I see the world in black and white, I think people can choose to be losers shitless and you can decide to be a winner and crush every obstacle that life will throw at you, I understand we are not in control in some of the things that happens to us in life, what of the things we are in control of?, I think we complain too much instead of doing, do not talk is what separate losers that whine and winners that do cool stuffs.

I remember I used to be a fat ass and everyday I work up with that dread, until I decided to take the bull by the horn and lose it, now I wake yp in the morning and I look at my six packs and smile, it is about choice, only time will time if we are making the right ones

I agree with you, you have a high purchasing power when you earn higher which is what everyone should aim for. it shouldn't just be about limiting your spending all the time though it is good but you know life is for the living and when you have the money you live better.
Again, with good money you will have the ability to implement big financial decisions and execute bug projects. You can be able to gain more when you have much. The growth of money comes with the ability to be able to attain a greater heights.

The truth remains that High income individuals have more choices in careers and lifestyles. it is true that some people who earn good money choose to work as professionals and they make good money.. This ensures they can make enough money to buy the things they want.

Low income people do work in low-paid jobs that give them a living wage.

Everyone would want to make much money and have a high income job. Except there is no opportunity, especially in a country where there is no much job opportunities for every individual. High income individual would have all it takes for them to enjoy their desired life style,buy whatever they want and go to wherever they want to. High income individual also have the highest opportunity to invest in anything they want.

Earning much is always the best s you will even have a peace of mind when it comes to sorting out your bills and other expenses,with low income individual,they have to try to work hard daily just to be able to meet up with the desired goal,this is why most low income earners also engaged in side hustles. Just to be able to meet up and this is what I noticed high income individuals don't always do. Most of them only go into investments.