Benefits of Ginger for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Ginger is one of the best spices on earth. Full of nutrients and bioactive compounds, ginger is beneficial for your body and mind. So, it will definitely be worthwhile to know about the benefits of ginger, which are due to its regular consumption.

Ginger can be consumed fresh, dried in the form of powder, oil or juice. It is used in food items and cosmetics. It is a very common ingredient used in food recipes. With regular use of ginger, you will never complain of nausea.

Ginger can provide relief in post-surgery vomiting and can also give relief to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. At the same time, if a pregnant woman uses it, it can be very effective for pregnancy-related nausea and in the morning.

D

Deleted member 51169

The health benefits of ginger can not be overemphasised. From being loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body's DNA. It also help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging.

I used ginger to cook virtually everything I eat, even to the point of drinking tea, learnt that from my dad.

Paridhi

Ginger is one of the best spices on earth. Full of nutrients and bioactive compounds, ginger is beneficial for your body and mind. So, it will definitely be worthwhile to know about the benefits of ginger, which are due to its regular consumption.

Ginger can be consumed fresh, dried in the form of powder, oil or juice. It is used in food items and cosmetics. It is a very common ingredient used in food recipes. With regular use of ginger, you will never complain of nausea.

Ginger can provide relief in post-surgery vomiting and can also give relief to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. At the same time, if a pregnant woman uses it, it can be very effective for pregnancy-related nausea and in the morning.
I understand the benefits of ginger to the health. Mostly we Indians use it the tea and our meals like veggies. But it is more effective in the tea if you have any throat problems. It get relief to the soar throat.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All these things you have just been mention here are first aid that you may need in one or some days in your life but even with this do not depend fully on it as it is always advisable to seek the help of a professional medical personnel when you have any health challenges that you do not understand than to depend on the internet.

Empress

Verified member
Ginger is very good for the body Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body's DNA. They may help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging