Benefits of garlic

Barin

Garlic helps to combat diseases and reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure or hypertension and also help to improve our cholesterol level which will lower the risk of you developing heart disease or you been obese. Garlic also contains antioxidants which help to prevent anaemia disease and dementia it is a very strong antioxidant that damaging free radicals and protect mechanism against oxidative damage and those who consume garlic regularly I also live longer because of the important way that it helps to reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure when it comes to you during infectious disease it is a very good idea with help you to cure them fast and it is very effective and it also helps to boost our immune system which reduce the risk of some colon diseases in the body.
Eating garlic regularly may help you to detoxify heavy metals in your body by preventing your organs and the body from heavy metal toxicity including headaches and blood pressure and it is also good for our bone health by increasing the estrogen levels in female so garlic has a lot of benefits that it does to the body and 18 years very effective home remedy

Hi Barin.Thank you very much for your informative post about garlic. It is true that garlic has so many health benefits. In my country a lot of people eat it raw in the morning to prevent developing high blood pressure and it really works. Garlic is highly nutritious, low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese.
Futhermore,garlic boosts the function of the immune system and we can fight common cold easily. It is very interesting that it contains antioxidants that help prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia. Well,as far as I am concerned, I like garlic very much, I find it very delicious and sweet so I never omit including it in my cooking.
I think it has a better taste when eaten cooked than raw. Many people complain that they have a bad breath after eating garlic and they are right. In this case, they can eat it cooked so as not to miss all these healthy benefits that garlic has to offer.
https://cooking-ez.com/trucs_astuces/recipe-how-prevent-bad-breath-after-eating-garlic.php

Garlic helps to reduce the risk of having disease and also help to reduce the risk of having high blood pressure.garlic also help in food sweetening.so take garlic it's good for the body

Eating garlic has a lot of benefits that it does to the health it helps to boost our immune system and it is also a good antioxidant which helps to fight infection and diseases in the body it reduces the risk of developing diseases and also help to cure most of the infections in the body garlic as a lot of benefits that is why it is good to always have it at all because of the way it kills minor diseases and infections instead of you taking drug all going to the hospital and it is very effective and fast

Consumption of garlic serve has antibiotics you can use garlic for cancer garlic consuming raw garlic everyday can treat cancer together with onion you can use garlic and Ginger to boil to meat you can also use it to treat stubborn cough in children or adults garlic is a very good antibiotics