The health benefits of taking garlic

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The reason why I always take garlic is because of its ability to help me relieve my cold and flu symptoms. I believe it is also needed for treatment of inflammatory diseases like asthma and arthritis. Boiling of garlic and drinking of the water can also be a great way to relieve flu and strengthen the bonds of an individual.
Yeah one thing about nature is that it has abundantly bestow on us the ability to use what we have to stay healthy. It is left to us to heed to this. Garlic is really medicinal but some people don't like using it which is what I don't understand. Good that you see the need to use it

Kola

Verified member
It helps to prevent some major disease and also it helps to prevent headache and also it help to make the body rest.for those that have red eye it also helps them a lot.

Empress

Verified member
Garlic has a lot of advantage as it helps to cure a lot of diseases, infections and it also helps to prevent us from having certain diseases as well that is why I do have it at home as it helps me to cure different kinds of minor infections at home

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't know that garlic carries lot of medicinal properties until recent time when I stumbled upon a report on how to fight cholesterol in the body. Garlic is one of the things recommended to be taken daily. I was so surprised that it is possible to fight cholesterol in the body system using garlic. I am planning to include garlic into my meal plan.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you are stating the obvious everyone can't be same. Like it is always says different strokes for different folks but for me I try to go for health options unless the stuff wouldn't be beneficial to my system but any that will help cleanse me from the inside just like garlic I'm always good with it.
Ok understand but what I was trying to say is that they are also different remedies ,ok people might decide not to have interest on garlic, they can decide to take honey because honey can also help in the same purpose just like what garlic is doing. When people are not interested in the one I mean there is always another option.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We all have our own different test for something with like, there are some people that do not like garlic, but this does not stop them from liking other things ,even us there was some things we like which other people might consider it to be offensive and also the other way around ,everyone can not like it all, that is the truth
Well you are stating the obvious everyone can't be same. Like it is always says different strokes for different folks but for me I try to go for health options unless the stuff wouldn't be beneficial to my system but any that will help cleanse me from the inside just like garlic I'm always good with it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah one thing about nature is that it has abundantly bestow on us the ability to use what we have to stay healthy. It is left to us to heed to this. Garlic is really medicinal but some people don't like using it which is what I don't understand. Good that you see the need to use it
We all have our own different test for something with like, there are some people that do not like garlic, but this does not stop them from liking other things ,even us there was some things we like which other people might consider it to be offensive and also the other way around ,everyone can not like it all, that is the truth

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Garlic is one plant that a lot of people detest, most especially because of its awful smell. But which is better getting the benefits herein or losing out because of the smell? Your answer is as good as mine. The truth is that garlic contains compounds with potent medicinal properties and it is quite beneficial to the body. See the health benefits below:

• It can fight flu and colds
  • It helps to lower high blood pressure
  • It gives stronger bones
  • Garlic help to improve the memory
  • You would have super healthy skin using it
Experts say it can help to lower cholesterol in the body

So what are you waiting for? Just get some garlic cloves and chew them raw or add to your diet. What do you think?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Garlic is one plant that a lot of people detest, most especially because of its awful smell. But which is better getting the benefits herein or losing out because of the smell? Your answer is as good as mine. The truth is that garlic contains compounds with potent medicinal properties and it is quite beneficial to the body. See the health benefits below:

• It can fight flu and colds
  • It helps to lower high blood pressure
  • It gives stronger bones
  • Garlic help to improve the memory
  • You would have super healthy skin using it
Experts say it can help to lower cholesterol in the body

So what are you waiting for? Just get some garlic cloves and chew them raw or add to your diet. What do you think?
The reason why I always take garlic is because of its ability to help me relieve my cold and flu symptoms. I believe it is also needed for treatment of inflammatory diseases like asthma and arthritis. Boiling of garlic and drinking of the water can also be a great way to relieve flu and strengthen the bonds of an individual.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Garlic is definitely one of the most healthiest foods on the planet Earth. It is really good for your cardiovascular health as it is packed with a lot of nutrients. Garlic is also very delicious. I really enjoy eating garlic thuom (A kind of mayonnaise used in Arabic Shawarma). Garlic also fights bad cholesterol in your body.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well Stated. It is for our good if we decide to take the heslthy option no matter how bad or bitter the taste may be. The good thing is that there will bless our lives with better health so could stall a lot of diseases for a long time. So I enjoy it better because of it's ernomous benefits
You should keep enjoying it for the enormous benefits it portrays which keeps you healthy all day. Their are people who doesn't take foreign medicines, just herbal medicines, and roots like ginger, and garlic and stay healthy all through their lives. Even if I'm not on same par, I'm not trying to go into sustaining my health through herbal and roots.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sure, the bigger things have their own unique benefits to life, they're the VIPs of life just as you mentioned. We need them to stay healthy, and not consuming sugars that affects our health negatively by increasing our blood sugar levels high. I sometimes cook with ginger, but I've not tried garlic. I take it raw at times, to cure my deficiency at that moment.
Well Stated. It is for our good if we decide to take the heslthy option no matter how bad or bitter the taste may be. The good thing is that there will bless our lives with better health so could stall a lot of diseases for a long time. So I enjoy it better because of it's ernomous benefits

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your last line is the honest truth,, the bitter things of life we need to consume is the VIPs of our lives. But because there are not sweet we tend to ignore or avoid taking them.garlic is one of such same with ginger there are medicinal spices that we need to often use on spicing up our food if we can't easily chew them raw.
Sure, the bigger things have their own unique benefits to life, they're the VIPs of life just as you mentioned. We need them to stay healthy, and not consuming sugars that affects our health negatively by increasing our blood sugar levels high. I sometimes cook with ginger, but I've not tried garlic. I take it raw at times, to cure my deficiency at that moment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Garlic might taste sour and very detestable, but it has enormous benefits especially to those who are affected by cold and flu, high blood pressure. It has reduced the risk of those two health deficiencies make them stay healthy and strong. Not everyone consume garlic, cos they taste sour and people love sweet things. Most of the time what taste sweet makes us develop sickness, but the bitter things are medicinal.
Your last line is the honest truth,, the bitter things of life we need to consume is the VIPs of our lives. But because there are not sweet we tend to ignore or avoid taking them.garlic is one of such same with ginger there are medicinal spices that we need to often use on spicing up our food if we can't easily chew them raw.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Garlic might taste sour and very detestable, but it has enormous benefits especially to those who are affected by cold and flu, high blood pressure. It has reduced the risk of those two health deficiencies make them stay healthy and strong. Not everyone consume garlic, cos they taste sour and people love sweet things. Most of the time what taste sweet makes us develop sickness, but the bitter things are medicinal.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our culture garlic is an antiseptic. When one is bitten by a dog the crushed garlic that is applied on the wound can prevent the onset of rabies if the dog is rabid. With hypertension it is also part of our culture although I am not eating too much garlic because of the bad smell that is left in the mouth.

Sodiq

You all are right about the detailed health benefits of garlic you highlighted up there. Garlic are very beneficial to human health, I love taking them too. They contain a lot of medicinal and nutritional property. Taken garlic constantly is very good for human, in fact, it is not only good for human but awesome. Honey has been linked to be reducing and even helping in preventing some of the major causes of death in the planet nowadays. such as heart disease, stroke, cancer and other complicated health related problem.

Generally, garlic is a vegetable and is a species of the onion genus. Garlic is often used to add flavour to recipes and dishes. However, garlic can also be used as a medicine to prevent or treat a wide range of aliments and diseases among humans. Garlic is said to posses several vital nutrients ranges from vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. They also sulfur compounds from the amino acid allicin, which is most noted for producing garlic’s powerful odour.

Study shows that garlic can be used to combat sickness and cold in human body. They can reduce the risk of developing heart attack and other related health problems, they posses anti cancer properties which helps in combating various types of cancer in human body,