Before you start managing that business, know these.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Have you ever studied yourself? Have you ever noticed what makes you diffrent from others? Have you noticed your weakness and strength? It is not a gain saying that we all have individual differences and this should always be considered when starting a business. If you know you are petulant, don't go to business that needs too much persuasion before you sell. If you know you lack sense of fashion, then you don't have any business in showbiz business. If your passion is teaching, then you only need to focus on tutoring others and not diving into trading because there is money there. Know yourself before doing your next business. This will greatly help you.

Olajidey

you are right, that is the reason why I don't join networking business be it kedi or gnld or green life, I don't know how to sugar coat word to convince people that reason why they should use this product, reason why they should leave this product. I believe a networking marketer must be persuasive and can sugarcoat words.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Lol. The same thing. I hate comforting people with lies. I will speak bluntly. And we all knw that being a marketer requires us to speak with two mouths at times. That's why I just have to shelf the ideas of going into any business that will require persuading other people to join. I prefer using skills to even going into business.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
My mother wanted me to learn how to style hair and I wasted 1 year of my life doing nothing but when I got enrolled into a music class... It did not take me 3 months to grab most of the things I was being taught and for me to choose my instrument... Most time passion is a drive force for some success some people just wanna go for that business because it's paying bit at the end of the day they might end up being unhappy with themself and their decision.

IamDozzy

There is a popular philosopher that said “man know they self”. Once you know your self and you are self aware of your strengths and weaknesses then you would know which business to venture into and which business not to venture into. A lot of people do not know that they aren't fit for business and only fit for white collar jobs while others are born for business. It's pertinent for one to know his/her personality traits in order to know which type of business is favourable.

Emmatyking

Knowing oneself and capacity bis very important in starting up a business. Starting a business can be stressful. It often feels like there are 1,000 things to work on all at the same time. There's no avoiding this reality for new small business owners, but with a little planning, it's possible to manage expectations and take actions with a sense of purpose.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Nice one and this an important message to anyone who chooses business as his or her job because without all this self inspection, someone might find it difficult to prosper in any kind of business operations.

Because everybody wanted to engage into business to make money after awhile the they the business fold up

E

eldavis

Well said, when it comes to business, most people assume the most important thing is having the money to startup. Though this is important, but it is not the only aspect one should look out for when starting a business. As business owners we would definitely have to work with others as well, if we do not know and understand ourselves personally it would be very difficult understanding and working with others. Knowing yourself would also enable you choose the right business and business strategy that would work for you.