Beermoney will change your life.

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Beermoney has always been making sure that it keeps its promise when it comes to paying its members. It is a website to rely on to make extra income online.

Below is my proof of payment

Screenshot_2023-09-28-20-26-15-02_ee1cec40dcf6eb3919ecbfc5d87e6719.jpg

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Im interested. Can you tell me more details ?
Join using the below referral link and then chat me up.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum is a good forum to make money from, just that the admin can be a megalomaniac sometimes and ban users for no reason, I think the last time I was on there I made some good money, but my account ended up.getting banned with reason of operating duplicate account, there's no way I'll ever use duplicate accounts and work on such site, my personal integrity is way more important than any dollar amount I'll earn.

I still look forward to get back on it if there's any way possible? Also a question to you @btaliat how were you able to make such large amounts since BMF is a paid to post forum like Trendri?

Etini

Valued Contributor
For the past 6 months consecutively, I have been earning money consistently from Beer Money Forum. It has a strong positive culture of openness and transparency. I have to say that Daniel also known as Mr. B has done so well to manage the site and steer it to enviable heights.

It is one site that always pays on schedule and doesn't unnecessarily stress a member with payments. However, it is a place where quality posts only are rewarded. They go hard on low quality contents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@moonchild, it is easier making money on beermoney. 200 points at least can be made within an hour and at most 300 points, that's if you combine both creating threads with commenting. The system allows 10 threads and 10 comments in an hour. This means of you work on an average of 5 hours out of 24 hours, you are making $1.5.

I know many members that make more than $40 in a month. Some of them are also members of this forum. I wish Trendri as well will have much as well to rewards its users especially old users.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@moonchild, it is easier making money on beermoney. 200 points at least can be made within an hour and at most 300 points, that's if you combine both creating threads with commenting. The system allows 10 threads and 10 comments in an hour. This means of you work on an average of 5 hours out of 24 hours, you are making $1.5.

I know many members that make more than $40 in a month. Some of them are also members of this forum. I wish Trendri as well will have much as well to rewards its users especially old users.
This is amazing to be honest.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Beer money forum is one of the best paid to post forums online. Though I miss those days when it used to pay so well, you could get 20 points for a comment and 50 points for a thread. Nowadays, you only get 10 points and 20 points for posts and threads respectively. You also only get paid for 5 posts per hour unlike when it was 10 per hour. But it still pays better than most other forums.