Become a part of my Neo project and make money with website ads

neo4200

Hello everyone. Most of us own a website, and some own many. One of the most common reasons we have websites is to make money from it, but many can't make a good amount off of them.

This post is not intended for people who have corporate or business websites and who are looking for leads and sales. It is solely for people who want to make money from their website/s thru the use of Ad networks.

Do you want to make money from your website or blog?
Do you want to bring organic traffic to your website or blog, and in turn make profits off of advertisements?
Then please remain open to what I'll talk about on this post.

As a small intro, I'm a web developer and programmer, experienced and knowledgeable about website-building processes, having solid knowledge on search engines, and many aspects of those. My work-in-progress project at the moment is a sophisticated traffic bot. Although it has a different use case that I'm not going to write here.

Some few hours ago, I was hit with a breeze of inspiration for writing this, and although I doubted on making such a post, here I am. I hope my time won't go into vain.

Let's call this the Neo Project!

A year and a half ago when I was personally vested in this project, I had bought 30 domains off of Namesilo and Alibaba Domains, and spent quite some time in making them into proper websites. The whole process of creating the traffic bot was fun, though it was no easy task.

But, although it passed all of my testing, I could never release it. I had talked about the whole system to a friend, explaining the techiest terms in such easy to understand manners. I also told him how his friends can be a part of it, and that it'll be a profit-share system. To my surprise he left with words of excitement but never responded back on the topic. And I knew him enough to recognize the enviousness that he had regarding this.

Fast forward, I realized I cannot continue this without a proper team, and I dropped the project in hopes to pick it up again someday.

Back to the present moment, I have gotten back to this project since like a month, and have completely revamped it to the point it makes its daddy proud.

Now, I want a team who want to trust me on this. For your info, I'm well aware of some of the popular Ad networks, their scripts and how they function on any website, and I also know how they are able to instill fear into people with their "This is not allowed and will result in ban" kind of disclaimers. That seems funny to me, and it is a way for them to control sheeps. I even know a person who ab*ses Ad networks policies and makes money, and no matter how many time I report him with proofs, his sites still work and make him money. Trust me, if they don't care about someone like him, they will certainly not care about you or me who is actually using correct methods of gaining traffic.

As a word of advice, don't do things that gets you in their spam radar, obviously.

When you become a part of my team, you get:

1. Free website hosting on my own private rented server. (Please note that this is not provided for your other purposes, but is provided for this specific project.)

2. Free subdomains. In case you're just starting out in making websites, I can give you free subdomains. (Please note that you'll be responsible for buying a proper domain name for yourself at some point.)

3. Professional assistance. Newbie or an expert, I got your back.

4. No limit on the number of websites you have. More websites in good niches equals to more money.

For the traffic bot to work, you simply need to install my app on your mobile device/s and run it for a few hours at any day. For the skeptic minds, the app doesn't request for any Storage permissions or whatsoever, hence there is no any method of data collection. I plan to make it work on computers too at some point.

The profit share is going to be 65-35, where the major piece belongs to the website owners.

I'm planning to finish the app to work as a token system, where the more websites it visits, the more visitors your websites gain. Or I may just keep it function as general.

Keep in mind that as the traffic bot works, it also improves your website's SEO and aids in gaining more traffic that are not from the bot itself. This is not an average traffic bot, but its a complete prodigy.

Here's a link to a discord server that I recently made. Join my discord server if you're serious about this.
discord [dot] com/invite/M3sCmfTzt3

Lastly, we'll need a good amount of members for this project. If we aren't able to get as many as 1K, we'll drop this project. Feel free to post any questions here, and I'll try to answer them promptly.