BananaBucks: Survey app to earn rewards

Holicent

VIP Contributor
BananaBucks is an app that makes money by paying you to take quick and easy surveys (no points here!). Their thousands of brand partners are eager to hear what you have to say about topics like exercise trends, video games, and politics! They are the fastest and easiest way to earn money from surveys.

This is the carefully guarded secret:
Take surveys to earn money; use PayPal to redeem your cash rewardsbandbbe happy.

The best part is that BananaBucks is the only major survey app that pays you 40% more for each survey and pre-qualifies you for high-paying surveys. Couple that with their Moment Installment rewards and a $5 Least CASHOUT.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have no idea about the app you are trying to explain , but I love to check it out if it is a legitimate platform because that is all that matters. Another reasons I may not be comfortable with the platform will be because of the fact that their payment method is not necessarily accepted in my location . I don't really have access to PayPal account here since there is a limitation and people can't create A useful PayPal account. .

Then I will also love to know more concerning their survey, is
it generally accepted in our location or it is only for people in the United States ? because from all my experience with survey, most of the ones have been able to come across is only available for people in that region and not really for people there. That's always my challenge limiting me from earning with survey.