Review Azobux.net Reviews

Yusra3

Banned
AzoBux is a LEGIT PTC that has been around for a long time. On December 27, 2017, They have been paying without fail since then. PTC is extremely dependable and stable. As a normal user, you'll see 20+ adverts per day for $0.001- $0.01 per click.

Users can earn cash by participating in 20+ offer walls, PTC advertisements, games, bonus ads, tasks, contests, PTSU offers, and referring friends. & much more!

20% Refferals Comissions

Minimum Payout 1500 points = 2$

Payment Methods : Payeer, Skrill, perfect money, AitTm, Neteller and Solid trust Pay.

MOSIUR

There are many PTC sites in online working. I have seen this Azobux PTC site where you can earn money. There are many ways here to earn money but only one is an easy method that is viewing advertisements. From viewing advertisements, you can earn regularly. I cannot rely on ptc sites because many of them are scammed, some of them pay very little. You need more than two months to reach 2 dollars. Yet, if I find any trusted sites, I will definitely join. Since you have presented Azobux before forum members, you should have showed payment proofs. Because, what will be our minds if we do not get payment after working hard for many days?​

greenieS

Verified member
I have a $ 1.25 withdrawal from last May, I received it the next day and I still have $ 0.99 in my account. I gave up on him because he had a lot of ads ... to click on an ads and watch an ad, he still presented me with 4-5 more pop-up ads and it was stressful. But yes, he is legit and he pays.