AutoSurveyBot Review - Legit Or Scam?

Math1asMoney50

In this review I will be talking about AutoSurveyBot whether it is legit or not.

I found this bot on Twitter, and thought instantly it was a scam, I tried to dig deeper, but there is not a lot of information about this kind of bot.
Never have I never heard about an bot that can automaticly do surveys for you, without getting banned, but apparently this bot really hit my attention.

I decided to buy the bot, to see if it actually worked and to my surprise, it did!
I contacted "the owner" on Twitter at @surveybot and bought the bot for 30$ with Crypto.

The owner proceeded to send me a file and also a video tutorial on how to install and operate the bot. After that was done, I opened my favorite survey-site (SuperPay.me) and booted up the bot.
I let it run for about an hour (till there was no surveys left) and with a result of 70$ ready to be withdrawed.

It has been about 3 days and I have not been banned or blocked from any surveys, so that is a very good sign.

If you are interested in this bot, you can go to the linktree below, I have left a link there directly to the Twitter.
There is also a link to SuperPay.Me in case you also want to earn upwards of 70$ a day with the bot, without referrals.

(I am a new member to this forum which means I cant post any links, so you have to manually delete the space between / and m
linktr.ee/ math1asmoney