At what age should you be financially independent.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
When an individual is independent he or she doesn't have to depend on another in order to carry out a particular act. But in this case we are talking about financial independence, and also at what age should an individual attend financial independence or try to be financial independent. There is no exact age in which an individual is more likely to become financially independent but according to one source, age 18 and above is definitely the age of a working individual and so with that being said we assume that age 18 is the age and individual should try attending financial independence. It is definitely so sad to see how majority of youths and citizens in different regions and countries of the world are not taking their time wisely by seeking for ways to make money. It is important that we understand that money constitutes a really important area and part of our life and it is very important that an individual look for money now that he or she is young towards when he or she becomes aged.

Financial independence definitely makes you to be your own boss and you do not have to do well on the income of another person in order to fend for your needs and wants. At age 18 it is expected that you as a youth should have a job or possibly have an online source of passive income so that from time to time you can be making ends meet. Age 18 is definitely the age to stand up for yourself and not dwell on your parents or your guardians to carry out all your financial needs for you.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many youth of this generation wish to be financially independent but we cannot neglect the meaning others who do not even intend or seeing the need to be financially independent. I am an individual who want to be financially independent someday, and presently I am making plans to what it and one practical step I have taken in this year toward achieving financial independence is by joining cryptocurrency investment and forex trading classes in order to get idea in cryptocurrency and Forex. So far the experiences in this kind of online activity is so interesting and one of the reasons I want to have knowledge about cryptocurrency investment and forex trading is because, it seems to be one incredible online activity that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires.

Individuals in this forum, it will totally make sense if we work towards our plan of achieving financial freedom and not only thinking about them. However we shouldn't only be think as of financial freedom but rather bold step takers to achieving it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there should not be age restrictions to independency when it's come to financial aspects.
As for me it's depend on individual that really want to be financially independent to start earlier and it will make things change for good at the early stage for the person.
There are some people which inherit wealth from their parent and like the category of those people they usually become reach at early stage because they don't need to be struggling before they get rich.
And also somebody may become financially independent when there is no more problem of relling on any body before getting things done.
There shouldn't be any age limit to become financially independent at all so far one is not lazy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Like I used to state no time is too early or is too late you just have to keep trying to get there financially because ifnancial independence really makes you to be your own boss. Ofcourse we want to be own boss doing our things. The truth is that we do well when we don't need to depend on the income of another person in order to fend for your needs.

So at least from age 18 which one has become an adult it is expected that one as a youth should have a job to help one become financially independent.

SHAHID987

In my view we can't set an age limit for becoming financially independent, because one can get breakthrough at any age. In my case I became financially independent when I was 25 years old and I was in my first year of B.Pharmcy. I used to give private tuitions in groups and by this I was generating handsome money.

Shaf

Verified member
Financial independence is not a goal that should be capped, in my opinion. People grow and develop at different speeds and degrees. It also depends on what financial independence means for that individual. I for one, would just love enough money to live comfortably but have no desire for luxury or expensive vacations.

If we really need to put an age on it, it should be fifty years at most. This is when you no longer have enough energy to continuously expend on looking for money. It is the stage in life where you should have money working for you instead.

Bisolami

Verified member
Many youth of this generation wish to be financially independent but we cannot neglect the meaning others who do not even intend or seeing the need to be financially independent. I am an individual who want to be financially independent someday, and presently I am making plans to what it and one practical step I have taken in this year toward achieving financial independence is by joining cryptocurrency investment and forex trading classes in order to get idea in cryptocurrency and Forex. So far the experiences in this kind of online activity is so interesting and one of the reasons I want to have knowledge about cryptocurrency investment and forex trading is because, it seems to be one incredible online activity that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires.

Individuals in this forum, it will totally make sense if we work towards our plan of achieving financial freedom and not only thinking about them. However we shouldn't only be think as of financial freedom but rather bold step takers to achieving it.
I honestly do not think that there should be an age at which someone should be financially free. We are different people and we have different experiences. Some people do not have the smooth experience of life and that is why it took so much time for them before they became financially free and some people never became financially free. It totally depends on their journey.

Setting an age sometimes may be encouraging and may also be discouraging but it depends on the mindset of the person in that situation. We handle things differently. I hope you get my point that there should never be an age limit of being financially free.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Financial independence is the ability to support oneself without requiring financial help from anyone. Although there isn't a specific age at which someone should be financially independent, it's typically advised that people work toward it as soon as they can.

Financial independence should ideally be attained before becoming an adult. Parents can play a crucial role in helping their children become financially independent by teaching them about budgeting, saving, and investing. This can be done by providing an allowance and encouraging children to manage their money responsibly.

As one enters adulthood, financial independence becomes even more important. Young adults should aim to establish a steady income stream and create a budget that allows them to live within their means.