Earn Money Are you working smartly online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to earning online, working smartly earns you higher dividends than one working so hard with simple tasks all day.

When it comes to working smartly to earning money online comes down to understanding the task you're accomplishing in order to earn reasonable reward from it.

You might not have much in-demand skill, yet you're earning more than the skilled person online. I know someone online, who earn monthly income of $800+ from Humanistic alone, mastering a particular paying task. Not that he's skilled in graphics, nor in web design, software etc. Just that, he mastered a particular high paying task at humanatic and execute those tasks smartly and earn reasonable reward from it constantly.

The secrete is finding that site that rewards higher, find the top paying task and master. That will enable you do those tasks smartly and earn smartly.

Not only online but even anywhere. We need to work smartly and not hard. To make money doesn't require working hard, it requires working smart. People need to know how to master a particular skill out of many, then focus on that one to be earning. For instance, there is a comedian in my country, he's not funny but he organizes shows for comedians, there is why he made it.

Not only online but even anywhere. We need to work smartly and not hard. To make money doesn't require working hard, it requires working smart. People need to know how to master a particular skill out of many, then focus on that one to be earning. For instance, there is a comedian in my country, he's not funny but he organizes shows for comedians, there is why he made it.
You're simply right, working smart online and offline is the best. We are living in a world where hard work doesn't bring reasonable amount of money. Rather, we work hard in a smart way just as the comedian you talked about did. Many of the celebrities we see today, didn't work harder than others, they simply worked smart.

I am recently realizing that it takes just more than hard work for you to be able to make a consistently online. Right now I am putting a lot of my attention into trying to learn a digital skill so that I can be able to freelance it during my free time.

I am recently realizing that it takes just more than hard work for you to be able to make a consistently online. Right now I am putting a lot of my attention into trying to learn a digital skill so that I can be able to freelance it during my free time.
Sure, you need a digital skill in order to earn that smart. You choose a digital skill base on passion, and strive to be an expert on it. Writing is an important skill online. If you can write long articles that has substance, inspiring to readers via different niches you'll come to earn rewards online better than you do without skill.

When it comes to earning online, working smartly earns you higher dividends than one working so hard with simple tasks all day.

When it comes to working smartly to earning money online comes down to understanding the task you're accomplishing in order to earn reasonable reward from it.

You might not have much in-demand skill, yet you're earning more than the skilled person online. I know someone online, who earn monthly income of $800+ from Humanistic alone, mastering a particular paying task. Not that he's skilled in graphics, nor in web design, software etc. Just that, he mastered a particular high paying task at humanatic and execute those tasks smartly and earn reasonable reward from it constantly.

The secrete is finding that site that rewards higher, find the top paying task and master. That will enable you do those tasks smartly and earn smartly.
Working smartly may not be applicable to paid to post website because you have to work hard to complete the required tasks for the day to make 1 dollars .you can only be able to work smartly with good advertising strategy if you are trying to fit into a freelancing platform or other platform with high competition.

Working smartly may not be applicable to paid to post website because you have to work hard to complete the required tasks for the day to make 1 dollars .you can only be able to work smartly with good advertising strategy if you are trying to fit into a freelancing platform or other platform with high competition.
You're simply right dear, when it comes to working smartly to earn rewards online it isn't counted for PTP sites. It is mainly for those tasks that requires strategies or tactics to drive people liking what we've done so far. Running affiliate marketing with the right plan and strategy is also a smart way. Being an expert freelancer and Advertising your profession well and winning over many employees is part of working smartly online.

You're simply right dear, when it comes to working smartly to earn rewards online it isn't counted for PTP sites. It is mainly for those tasks that requires strategies or tactics to drive people liking what we've done so far. Running affiliate marketing with the right plan and strategy is also a smart way. Being an expert freelancer and Advertising your profession well and winning over many employees is part of working smartly online.
Yes affiliate marketing and freelancing is one of the best platform that really need a lot of smartness and strategic planning before you are able to achieve success
smartness together with dedication will actually help a lot, that is why sometimes the saying that patient is the key To success is always true and we must exercise patient in whatever online business we believe on.

Working smartly is all you really need to make money online. Thanks for this.