Are you tired of all the fake websites?

Jack sano

Not good to lay down a plan for a better future before retirement. No one it's 100% sure of what the future holds. Reason why it is good to save up and the period of your working days,try to set up one or two business. You can be sacked from work but business is yours, what can only go wrong is if there is no much profit again when the economy is bad,or if you used your hands to reck down your own business.

You can easily set up a business by having a provision store or set up a supermarket.
You can also be importing some goods,it's really a good business to do. If you have been saving up for some years,set up a small business you can gather everything together and set up a boutique as your final bus stop of business, don't be surprised I have someone who did exactly same thing and doing very well now with no regrets.

This is the solution

Mastergp

Verified member
No one love to be scam especially me I hate when am being because I love to put my effort on any business I invest in so after all the struggle and it all ended in vain I would not be happy with such site.

Many around our environment also have fall victims to scam and this have put many into different situations they are not able to step out from, so when making money one does not need to expect all part that he is taking to be the same some might be favourable while some will not and most times this failure have made many to give up making money online they see it as a place full of scammers and fraudsters but this isn't true.

Well it might doing hard to believe by some that they are some legit site that we can make money in, so encountering a fake site shouldn't make us lose hope of making money instead one need to strive harder in order to earn what he or she is seeking for.

Well like me I did not give up making money online after encountering most of this fake online site I keep threading and am earning well from them couple with my secular job so no one should allow fake website to stop them making money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Looking for opportunities to make money in those ways you have mention is definitely one of the best way you can avoid dealing with dubious platform , but at the same time it is not only these platforms that are dubious , we also have to be very careful about those we are transacting with online because so many of them are not trusted..

Learning a profitable skill and monetizing the skills is also one of the greatest ways you can be making money without stress which will definitely decreases your possibility of getting scam..

I don't really have time , most of the platforms available are platforms I have research on and I have also understand about their legitimacy. It will be very difficult for me to start dealing with platforms that are not trusted because so many of those platforms are likely to be those that could scam you .

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there is a great variety of earning websites to choose from these days. However, you must be very careful because most of them are fake. In the past, I used to work for several earning sites but unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them at all. That was very disappointing and unfair for me at the same time because I wasted precious time and effort working on them.

Now I am more careful of course. I do a very good search for every new site I come across before joining , I read some reviews about it or I ask from members here on Trendri to share their knowledge with me. In this way, I can be safe because I decided that no fake websites will stop me from working online.

Last edited: