Are you not tired of earning from forums?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have observed that it is getting over a year already since most of us started any money from forums like beermoneyforum, bizdustry, trendri and others, but seems we are never getting tired of this and we will continue to dedicate more time to it. However, I sometimes I ask myself whether it is really worth it because there are so many bills at hand to settle and this forum earnings can never sustain us and help us to earn enough money that will help cover our needs at all. So I don't know if you can highlight some things that you are doing with your forum earnings that will guarantee your being able to start up a business or whatever it is that we will serve as a back-up plan or don't you think that it is a complete waste of time posting on forums only without learning any valuable skill that has better potential for the future?
This is a very serious topic and I would like us to evaluate what we have earned so far in the this past year and to assess whether it is really worth it or there is a need for us to step up our game and consider other ways of making money online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got tired recently and I decided to go away for sometime cos it's sometimes overwhelming to continue to type all day long to earn few pennies online. We need to make forum posting a kind of side hustle like.....Not a full time job. I will suggest we have multiple streams of income to support this!

I think that this is a question that everyone must ask himself and think about it seriously. You'll have to check how much time you spend on these paid to post forums, how much money you are earning and then think if your time is worth that amount of money. No one if forcing you to keep posting but as you said we all have bills to cover and we need to earn some some one way of another

Making money on forums is my side hustle. I am on four forums and I don't post on all 4 forums every day. Well, sometimes, I do post in all 4 forums but most of the days I will post only on 1-2 forums. I mainly make money from the freelance site, I post on forums only when I do not have any assignments on my hands. If you see me very active on a couple of forums, it indicates that I am not engaged with any freelancing gigs. It is good that I can make $50 per month on average from forum posting.

Trendri is my only paid to post forum. I am on Reddit but I don't make money there. I am not even a regular here. I log into the site only when I have no other jobs. Therefore, forum posting is not a tiring job for me. I don't even depend on forum for making money. I don't even make a lot of money on forums. Even if I post daily, I don't think I can make more than $15 from forum posting. If you have lot of expectations from forum posting, yo might feel depressed when you are not earning much.

There's some people that may depend on forums to make money everyday but personally I have an offline business which i always focus on and the only time I can visit forums is when I have time or maybe I scheduled all my activities to meet up my requirement for the day, I do not really depend on it as a full-time job ,.. there are a lot of people that do not really have time to engage in online business like we are doing because they consider it as a boring activities and I have so many of them here who don't like online business.

Well, if you consider posting on forums a full-time job then you can actually nooks something from it especially if you are a good typist and versatile in many fields like crypto, business, forex, insurance and health. It will be easy for you to make comments and threads within a stipulated time frame. When I used to have a great online job, I abandon it because the job was giving me more than I seen on forums.
I will never get tired of posting on forums as I have learned many things from it. They still pay my bills and have come to my rescue so many times

First of all when you participate in the forums for reward then in most cases you will ask for a higher reward after a period of time, then diversify earning methods will be the best option like for example do micro jobs on Fiverr and freelancer com and hive micro where you are asked to deliver a workshop to a final client. However sites like picoworkers or microworkers or rapidworkers have same earning level expected as writing on forums.

Most users are on forums not just because they want to earn but they want to keep themselves happy learning something worthwhile with the forum. If you enjoy making extra money online without much stress then forum posting is ideal, it doesn't mean you post everyday, you post when you have much time. I've learned something worthwhile around forums. I improve my writing due to my consistent posting, and I learned how to trade futures contract, analyse the crypto market learning from crypto enthusiasts on forums. Now I make money from more than six streams online due to my involvement in more than 10 forums.

Making money on forums is my side hustle. I am on four forums and I don't post on all 4 forums every day. Well, sometimes, I do post in all 4 forums but most of the days I will post only on 1-2 forums. I mainly make money from the freelance site, I post on forums only when I do not have any assignments on my hands. If you see me very active on a couple of forums, it indicates that I am not engaged with any freelancing gigs. It is good that I can make $50 per month on average from forum posting.

Can you tell us on which forums you are still active, apart from bizdustry, bmf & trendri? :) only if you want.

No, I'm not tired of posting on online forums because that's what I do online. I reserve 4 hours a day on the computer where I post certain topics / answer certain users / interact with people in this environment and I get paid for it.

Anyway, I spent about 4 hours a day at the computer, now I made them productive. :)

That's productive indeed, instead of wasting the time chatting on social medias when you have nothing to promote there, that can fetch you money. I can only go to social media to interact when I have something tangible to share, or when I am exhausted making money online, then I can simply spend some minutes to have some fun. Apart from that, spend majority of my time working and earning via different earning sites. Because I need money to solve some certain offline needs. If I am not working via the earning sites, my bills will triple and become a hoodlum.

Well, for me I use trendri only and I don't intend to sign in on any other website at the moment.

I don't plan on staying long on forums to be honest, I use what I make here to increase my trading account and I trade everyday with a target, I want to grow my trading account to the point that I don't have to work anymore then I'll focus on other things, I have interests in crypto and blogging but I believe in doing one thing at a time.

For now all I make on forums I reinvest in my trading account.