Are you making enough money online?

Vladv26

There are quite a lot of people here on the forum and I am curious out of all of them, how many actually earn enough money online in order to survive from just that.

We all know it is actually possible to earn a lot of money online and we keep discussing and sharing all kinds of methods and advice about how to earn more money online. But I think most of us are just trying to earn some extra income online and we also have an offline job, so we are not yet at the moment where we can live our lives just using the money we are earning online. That is why I asked this question, because I am curious if there are people here who make enough money online, to share their story with us. I am not asking for methods or anything like that since we already have hundreds of ideas, just tell us your journey of getting to this point.

For those who are not making enough money online, are you planning on learning more skills in the future in order to be able to fully live from online income? Or are you satisfied with the amount of money you already earn?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be sincere and to be able to answer this question I must first of all tell you how my journey was in the area of making money online , first of all the way in the year 2018 when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I was personally desperate to make money online to the extent that I engage on any website that I thought about an any website that any person introduce to me . You may be wondering what are the results ? Well some of them turned out to be legit and did paid me for my good works while others were just total scam and a waste of time .

Moving on, during the Year 2019 I started engaging in various paid to post website and paid to watch website I also took part in freelancing activities and also affiliate marketing processes and activities . So with this I will say that my journey of making money online has been indeed a great and wonderful and yes it has greatly improve in the sense that my earnings online have been from small to medium and from medium to big without any stress and hindrance .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Your question is very interesting indeed. As far as I am concerned, I started working online a few years ago. To be honest, I am not making enough money online but I do not mind since I have an offline job. For the time being, I am working here on Trendri which is a wonderful platform. When I come back home from work, I like working here because it relaxes me. Trendri is my favourite platform. Actually, it is the only one earning site I would definitely recommend to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online.

Hope that in the future to succeed in making more money online because I enjoy working online rather than offline and I would like to work online fulltime. The reason is that online jobs are less stressful because you can work from the comfort of your own house and you can have flexible working hours. However, if I do not succeed, it is not the end of the world. :) That's life! We cannot have everything.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now I am not satisfied with the amount of money I am making online . I am still looking forward to make more money on the internet . For now the opportunity and the ability to even earn higher in the online space is not there because this mean that I have to learn a profitable skill and this in most cases might requires a lot of money to set it up completely.

My main source of earning now is paid to post website and I am just trying as much as possible to build up a reasonable capital so I can conveniently engage in any profitable online business of my choice such maybe an affiliate marketing or maybe crypto or forex trading depending on the one I will see expert to learn from.

At least for me to be somehow stable in my online space I should be able to generate more than hundred to $200 on monthly basis.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are lots of people who are truly earning online and making reasonable cash. But I don't think those people are making their money through PTP sites lol!
The majorities of the people making enough money online are those with reasonable and sellable skills and they are using the set of skills they possess to make money online. The hard truth is that, if you don't have a viable skills set, believe me, its going to be so hard for anyone to make enough money online. Without skills you will have to make do with few pennies per day.

allison001

Verified member
For me , I am not making enough money online to survive with but I have a lot of other online business I am doing that is generating me some money most especially blogging. That is where I spend most of my time on and I will consider posting of content on paid to post website to be another business that can be done on spare Time...

It's not really easy and I am looking for opportunity to have more than one source of income . With this it will be very much easier for me to make money and at least also have some savings. Apart from the fact that I focus on line , I have a business I do offline and that is also generating me some money but even if I have to depend on my online earning I wouldn't really make enough money for survival.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not earning as much I would have loved, but the little I am earning is quite solving my primary needs. But can't sponsor my lifestyle the way I want it. I wouldn't just say this casually and expect a turnaround in my earnings over night. I need to be the one to work so hard online and improve my earnings over time. One thing I've always believed is hard work, when you work so hard, definitely you'll reap the course of your labour. And one thing I'm trying to devote my time on, is learning a rich skill that will help me to earn something useful and not just my current cents earning.

Last edited:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am making enough money to support myself by working online. However, I do a lot of things and spend around 10 hours everyday working online. I have been trying to work less and earn more for a long time but that is not happening to me at the moment. I make money through various means. I make money by freelancing on Fiverr, marketing on social media, youtube, blog, selling digital products, and print-on-demand business. I have worked really hard to be where I am today. I have spent almost 4 years working online. Currently, most of my income comes from active income sources but I would like to earn more through passive income. I am making passive income through digital products and print-on-demand products. I would like to leverage my business to earn more passive income. Even though working online is very stressful I am happy that I decided to quit my job and focus on online work.