Review Are there fake review sites?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Before joining any new earning site, it is always advisable to read up reviews about the site one is interested in earning from to see if it is legit or not, this is very helpful in order not to fall for a scam site, especially when many people have proven beyond doubt that the site is a scam. Reviews also help us set our expectations of any site, they also help us to understand the terms and working conditions of the site in order to not get disappointed when the site does not meet our expectations.

However, it seems there are fake review sites. You get to see positive feedback of a site you already know to be a scam on them.
In another case, you see positive reviews that propel you to register on the site, only to later find out that the site is a scam. This could be really frustrating.

Do you know any of such sites that give fake reviews?

Mahmoud2019

Bro mostly site who give reviews in invest hyip ?mostly monitors sites give5fake reviews because its like deal promote and get money then he show its legit and paying and site only paying for him and others but mostly users get scam

Carson20t

Well, it is a very debatable statement as picking a particular site could limit you in so many ways but rather identifying the key features that come with fake review sites and probably recommending the right sources can put you through. So bellow are some key points to consider a fake review site.

IT IS NOT A SECURE SITE WITH A PADLOCK

Most sites when you log in have a padlock just before where the URL is typed or shown. If you do not notice that then it is unsecured to use.

OFFERING A PAYMENT PLAN

Sites that require a payment plan in Most instances should not be considered to be legitimate sites when you need to access their services.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

When you find services offered on the site are to good to be true, you should wonder whether this is indeed a genuine site.

DOES NOT ACCEPT TO PAY BY A BANK

you have a right to claim back your money through pay through debit or credit card but if its only bank transfer and other untraceable methods then you may likely not trace your cash.

CHECK FOR ENGLISH GRAMAR

Browse through the site when there are a lot of grammatical errors then it shouldvrause a red flag as to whether it could probably someone from abroad wanting to make quick money through scam.

PRIVACY AND RETURN POLICY

Always ensure that you read the return policy and privacy policy for the safety of your personal information and any transactions you may have conducted there.

With that said am sure you would not find a lot of difficulties to help you not fall victim. But you can try asset trust pilot, foxyrating, scamadvisor, and Amazon review to mention but a few for easy reference but off course limiting depending on what you want to review.

Sprite1950

Yes there are definitely some fake review sites about. I know because I used to work on one. Without going into detail it was a site that scammed men into meeting women. I had no idea when I joined, I thought it was just a chat site but I quickly realised it wasn't for me and left but I used to read reviews from people who said they had success with the site which I knew wasn't possible so I think people were paid to write those reviews.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Bro mostly site who give reviews in invest hyip ?mostly monitors sites give5fake reviews because its like deal promote and get money then he show its legit and paying and site only paying for him and others but mostly users get scam
That is how most of the high yield investments websites operate. They Rob Peter to pay Paul. One just has to do away with any website that has got such suspicious features.
Personally, I have made it clear to myself that no website would make me rich. With this mindset, I only focus on websites that make me offer some services for which I would then get paid. Not a site where I would be made to deposit money with the hope that they are going to give me back with high profits. Only ignorance make people to fall for them.
I do not believe that I would have to pay money before being able to earn money, so I run away from such sites.

Any payment proof you see on their reviews are fake.