Are There Any Survey Sites For African Members?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys are considered as one of the greatest and not so much straightforward way to make money. The reason why I said that surveys are not "straightforward" is because they require you to qualify for surveys and questions forwarded to you. The survey companies usually work with marketing companies and then they use this data to provide feedback to companies so that they could they could improve their marketing strategies. Unfortunately, surveys are not straightforward for so many other reasons. One of the biggest reasons for that is that they are not available in many countries, including some African countries.

I belong to an Asian country (Pakistan) and surveys are not available in here, too. This is because they prefer countries such as United States, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Australia, etc. I have noticed that there are many African members in here on Trendri, so I was wondering if someone in here have ever discovered any site that also pays African members? perhaps such sites may also pay Asian members, too? Has anyone ever tried Survey Savvy and Triaba? They claim that they send surveys to all the countries. I have not tried them, but I may be interested if they support all the nations around the globe!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Is not really easy to concentrate to make money with survey because it may not likely to work for you as an African , there are a lot of ways you can also make money on the internet that is why I always advise people to learn a skill.

If businesses are in the western country are paying a particular online community to organize out a survey for them to understand what the people have to say concerning a particular business , this type of survey is likely to be only for people in the Western countries because it is people in the Western countries that may have an idea about the company that is being talked about , so this sort of survey may not really be available for most African people to make money from it because you don't even know what is being discuss if you are in Africa.. Other countries is also included, not only for Africa countries.

There is possibility for you to see an African survey website you can answer question and you are being paid base for information you are providing but most of them may be very difficult for you to earn a reasonable amount of money , that is why most people are now really interested in international site.