Are pay to earn investments better than free investments?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As funny as this question sounds , but the simple truth still remains which is , pay to earn investment are absolutely and obviously way more better , highly paying , and mostly legit than free investments that flood various websites in the internet today . There is no doubting the fact that various online investment platforms and websites that urges its users and members or various individuals who intend to use it , to first of all make or pay an initial monetary cash deposit , which is known as capital on the website or platform first in order to earn considerable amount of income are mostly legit and highly paying .

But this does not mean that all pay to earn investment platforms and websites are always legit . Absolutely no , in fact they are various scammers and fraudsters in the internet that create various pay to earn investment platforms and websites in the internet so as to defraud and rob and defraud individuals like me and you who are motivated toward the act of making money . Cryptocurrency and forex trading investment requires money to effectively establish . Cryptocurrency and forex trading is considered to be one of the prominent and most known pay to earn online investment business that have turn people into billionaires and millionaires . But one thing about it is that it is money demanding .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If they are asking you to earn some money without you investing anything , I don't see anything wrong with that , because you won't even have anything to lose even if they are not paying but a situation in which any website asked that you pay a certain amount of money to earn above 100% of your investment within a month should not be trusted because they won't likely last for a long time . This has really helped me in so many ways because I could have fallen into the hands of so many people that are not particularly interested to help me make money but they are just looking for ways to gather for their own pocket.

Most platform that was established last year are no more , most especially those that involve investment and buying of assets for long-term purposes. They are not really interested in you but what they are doing is just a way to create opportunities for themselves to earn.

From all the experience I have gathered so far , I don't really have the interest in them anymore. Any form of online investment , if I have to engage i will only invest what I can afford to lose.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, your question is strange, as far as I know there is no free investment, because the definition of investment itself is sacrificing money or assets today in the hope of getting profits in the future. If you work on earning sites such as on ptc sites that require a deposit first, it's not an investment.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I almost hit the report button but I stopped because it is not me to determine the quality of the post. I m just a normal user who is here to learn, share and earn some cash so that I can buy chocolates and ice creams. Why don't you try to make some sensible title and post some sensible content. You invest in something because you want to profit, therefore, investments are done for earning purpose, you don't have to say pay to earn investment, investment itself pays returns (but not always, though. Free investment? Are you joking? Investing means you put money on something? How can an investment be free? Don't mislead people. There is no such thing as free investment. You might get free bonus in some investment platform but that is not an investment, bonus cannot be free investment. For example, when you refer users to webull, you will get 2 stocks for free, this is not free investment, this is bonus, and you can earn profits on bonus. A lot of platforms have referral program that you can use to earn commissions, you can either withdraw commission or use it to invest on the platform. Learn about investment before you post

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that , I may not particularly be interested in any sort of online investment based on my past experience, most of them won't really help me in any way.

Even if I may be able to make money in some of these things but naturally I am not attracted to them because I am looking for some online earning opportunities I can make money consistently And I know that such online business is really Trusted and will last for a long time.

I am always so sceptical about most of these investment opportunities because some of them are likely to crash and after it crashes I have to look elsewhere for another earning opportunities, see I just consider it as a waste of time because I don't really have time for all those things.

Instead of risking my money in anything that will eventually crash in the future , I can rather use that money to invest in cryptocurrency and earn a reasonable profit because that might even offers me something reasonable if we are to compare it with some online investment. In most online Investment you won't even know about their physical office to give a complaint whenever is necessary.

SANIA

This is indeed a very interesting discussion.
You are right pay to earn sites are actually more paying often legit and you can make profit in much easier and sure way.the profit rates are also good mostly
On the other hand free investment sites are often time consuming, frustrating, and often leads to wastage of time for just pennies.
But the most important thing in both sort of methods is that it is necessary to differentiate between the right and the wrong ones, the legit and the scam ones.

In my opinion, first do some job and then earn money and then invest that earned money into something profitable and legit sites and then earn money in a much easier and time saving method.

Most beginners make this mistake to work for Pennies for long period of time and they realize it later that they are Just wasting their time money and energy for such pennies including their data and mobile battery too.

I hope everyone can value the worth of their time and energy.
Never underestimate your earnings potential
You cannot expect to become rich overnight too.
But there is no use of earning pennies at the expense of these useful resources such as time money and effort.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The investing industry is actually something that is complex and you cannot be able to state exactly what you can be able to do in order to get a particular result . For example in the cryptocurrency world there were some people that received free airdrops of some tokens and at the end of the day the end of making millions of Dollars for just holding it and this is a token that they received for free .

Find a general perspective you need the money in order to make more money online but that is something that is not going to happen all of the time but it is going to happen the most of the time . If you have the right amount of money to invest in a business then that is the best thing that you should do because it is going to give you the opportunity to hire the most qualified candidate and also help you to be able to pay effectively for marketing.

If you do not have money to invest then you can as well go for cheaper means of investment or if possible go for the ones that will allow you to make money without having to invest anything .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Since it is an online investment , I don't really trust it in the sense that most of them out they won't last for a long time especially those that gives hundred percent return on investment within some certain period of time. I haven't seen any investment both online and offline that can be able to give 100 per-cent investment to its investors within a short period of time as two weeks .

As a result I don't like investing in any platform online since I don't even have a way of tracking my progress and even if they scam me , I won't have anything to do since they do not also have a physical office .

I may likely consider to invest in cryptocurrency in the future , at least this one is a little bit secured in the sense that it is not controlled by anyone as the volatility of cryptocurrency depends on the law of demand and supply. That is the only investment I can do because at least with this type of investment I won't have any problem of someone's scamming me of my money or the possibility of my money not being returned after investment .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who wants to invest in any business should be ready to pay because there is no investment that will give you any bill amount of money if you do not have money to invest. If you want to go into cryptocurrency for example, you must be ready to invest a reasonable amount of money in order to make a lot of profit in the long run if you follow the right procedure.

Cryptocurrency requires tangible amount of money if you really want to succeed on it. the only time you will make money without investing money is if you have a very good skill and you invest your time online into different freelancing platforms or paid to post platforms in order to make tangible amount of money.

If you do not have money you should not expect to make passive income because you must work in order to earn money. But if you have money it is very possible that you would probably make some good amount of money passively if you put the right things in the right place and have the right knowledge. people that have money can easily invest in cryptocurrency and make a lot of money from it passively but the same is not the case for those who don't have money to invest.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are indeed some websites and platforms that are considered to be free and also considered not to collect any form of monetary assets from its members and users as initial capital so as to enable them use the website or platform . But yet there is something we must understand about free and paying website and platform , which is the fact that they do not pay that much , compared to websites that needs you to pay so as to earn . Majority of free websites or platforms in the internet , which probably include paid to post websites , survey websites , paid to watch websites , get paid to play websites etc . are totally known for the fact that they are little and low paying .

But online activity that actually needs you to pay in order to earn such as cryptocurrency and forex investment can totally tell me you into a billionaire and millionaire overnight , and that can only be made possible if you have the requisite authority and knowledge to carefully predict the cryptocurrency and forex market so as to make profits and not losses .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We can never judge the validity of a website through this. There are several websites that pay you after investing with them with your hard earned money while others won't pay you even if you invest and even borrow to invest. In contrary, there are some websites that pay you as high as they promised even when you don't even invest a dime but your time.

Personally, I don't invest in a website that asks me to invest first before I can make money. I do see them as a fraudulent website. How will I pay to make money, that's how I do retort anytime I am introduced to a website that asks me to pay before I can be paid. And in the same vein, I have seen some people that take their time to invest in such a website and they are making their money.

What we need to do is to take our time before investing in any website whether it asks us to pay or not. We should try to research very well before we can try to invest. We should desist from making money through short cut by investing in some websites that won't later pay us.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I don't think that there is a free investment on the internet, there should be a form of sacrifice one way or the other. The sacrifices may not necessarily be in form of a physical cash.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I too consider the invest to earn methods to be so much better than free investments. When you invest money, you earn so much profits out of your investment. Which is so much better than when you decide to do it for free, free things always make it so hard to receive a considerable amount.

Online investment comes in several ways. I am not talking about working online through writing and what not. There are just specific ways that will require you to invest money. Such include forex trading, cryptocurrency trading or high yield investment platforms. These methods need you to invest some money in order to earn.

Though there are websites too that will require you to invest some money in form of upgrading your account so as to earn. For example what Bizdustry is doing currently. You need to upgrade your account in order to earn from paid to post method. This investment method is also common in paid to click websites.

Care should be taken because there is high risk in investing your money online. Especially in hyips, they always end up stopping their payments. In forex trading and crypto trading, so much emphasis should be placed on learning the trading skills so that you don't end up making losses.