Can You Pay Huge Amount Of Money To Learn On Cryptocurrency?

Sikapa

Verified member
I did know that people are spending that much on online money making. In fact I was shocked to see how people are spending to learn on Cryptocurrency. I was on Digistore24 to see if I can get a good product to promote and I came across Cryptocurrency and the amount a person has to pay in other to learn the strategy and the techniques.

According to the vendor, you can become a millionaire through Cryptocurrency and he is going to teach you all the need secrets in the game but the amount of money is huge but yet, people are making patronizing it and it has 4½ stars on Digistore24 meaning people buy that product. This has giving me the clear understanding that you have to invest money in other to earn money.

Can you invest that huge amount of money to learn on how to make money from Cryptocurrency?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me , I don't have any problem with that as Long as the information I will be getting after the learning process is worth all the stress I will be going through because at least it is always a better idea for us to invest in knowledge because the knowledge we will be investing on can help us in So many ways.

Ever since I came to understand about cryptocurrency , I have been able to find out that cryptocurrency is among one of the most profitable ways of making money on the internet and I have seen so many professional traders and I still believes more are to be seen as I progress more into the online space...

If there is a way I can be able to get accurate information concerning how to trade cryptocurrency profitably without losing , if I have the money I will pay. I would definitely worth all the stress.

yoteczwrqo

Most teaching people are just trying to make money by selling products. They will not have some special formulas that you can't find by just browsing around.

Suba

Staff member
I do not guarantee that you will become an expert in crypto trading even if you study/course from people or institutions that are not well known, especially if you find other sites like Digistore24, even though it is 4 stars but I think it is very doubtful. So if you want to learn about secrets, strategies and techniques in crypto trading, it would be better if you join the crypto community in your country. You not only learn to ignore modules or packages, but you can also ask questions via Whatsapp and you can even meet in person. Actually, it's not a matter of high or low cost, but we must pay attention to the quality of online courses. Although expensive but guaranteed, suppose you are saving for your future.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Will I pay money to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency and how to trade cryptocurrency? The answer is clear no.
Will I pay money to learn about blockchain technology, web3 technology, metaverse? Possibly, I might.
No one can tech you to become a millionaire. You become millionaire only doing yourself. The person who is selling the course is perhaps trying to become a millionaire by selling the course instead of doing what he is tying to teach. If the course has good reviews and ratings despite being an expensive course, I can smell rat on this, It is very likely that he created fake buyers and left fake reviews. A lot of businesses built positive reviews in this way. That's the reason why ponzi schemes also get a lot of 5-start reviews on trustpilot.
If you want to spend money to learn crypto, try spending on learning programming languages associated with blockchain.

bido johan

I suggest you read many sources such as: intelligenthq.com
You need to read more to be able to learn more
I get more help from sites like YouTube. You can also read and see from the same site I mentioned or from the YouTube site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many factors that I always consider before embarking on actions. At least I need to ask myself some questions. The replies that I get always determine the step I take most time. I may fail and sometimes I may be on the right track.

I need to know how much do I need to learn the skill with? If the money is not that much and the stress is much, I may not consider it. I don't like much stress. If the money is huge and I can source it and the stress is minimal. I won't be waking up to watch free YouTube videos, I can go for it..

How much will I recover the money? This is the first question I do ask my self. If it will take me more time before I can get the money back, I may be reluctant to learn it. Crypto will surely pay but I don't think it deserves to be learnt with huge money at least for me. This is because, it is self explanatory for someone that is ready to learn it..

The stress of learning crypto is not that much for me to bear. I will rather prefer to learn it for free

Peninsula

No, I would never pay huge amounts of money to learn about cryptocurrency. I would rather learn about it from YouTube videos for free. There are a lot of great videos out there that can teach me everything I need to know about cryptocurrency. Plus, I can learn at my own pace and rewatch the videos as many times as I need to.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , it depends because if the amount of money is too huge for me to pay then obviously I will not pay but will rather look for a way to get the full crypto trading course at a cheaper rate.

And beside it is not every expert that is capable of giving adequate training to a point of helping their student really understand everything . When choosing a crypto coach I'll definitely put so many things into consideration because I don't just want to regret the whole thing after paying a reasonable amount of money.

I can only pay the amount of money that Worth all the stress I will go through and not really something huge . Learning is learning and in most cases you may not likely achieve your goals at the end.

Personally I'm even thinking of learning cryptocurrency by paying for a course but the payment is not really huge

coinsrider

why to pay money and learn about crypto you can do so by going to platforms and blogs where tons of great articles are available for free.