Are paid surveys enough to earn passive income?

Naz

Paid surveys have become a popular way to make some extra cash. There are many companies who offer paid surveys as a part of their research. These companies need your opinion and they pay you for it.

You can also take paid survey jobs from other sources like websites, newspapers or magazines, which offer them as a means of earning some extra cash.

Some people say that paid surveys are an excellent way to make money online. You can take paid surveys and earn money by giving your opinion on various topics.

My Personal Opinion:

Paid surveys are not useful to earn passive income because they are not a sustainable way to make money. The income generated from surveys is usually too low, and the number of surveys available is limited.

1. Paid surveys are not useful to earn passive income because they are not a sustainable way to make money.

2. The income generated from surveys is usually too low, and the number of surveys available is limited.

Let me know about your opinion. Do you think paid surveys are enough to earn passive income? If you have experienced it then your opinion will be very helpful.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
No one makes money via survey websites and get to buy a car or a brand new house at the end of the week and that is because survey websites are totally the smallest way of earning money online. In my own view and perspective I do not think it is making money via survey websites is interesting and that is because majority of survey websites are all scam and fraud in which individuals like you and I who want to make money legitimately online she totally stay away from so as not to be defrauded.

Survey websites is never a passive income earning stream and I am a living example of an individual who have made money from majority of survey websites and to be sincere most of them do delay payment and majority of them do not even pay their members and uses. There are so many other interesting ways to make money possibly from the internet such as trading cryptocurrency or forex trading.

Activator230822

Verified member
I too don't back on making money through answering of surveys online. Majority of these survey sites pay very little and not sustainable amount of money at all. Most of the sites they do have a limited number of surveys available to their portal. The bad side of these survey sites is that most users don't qualify for answering them. They do have a bad algorithm and criteria on selecting who is supposed to answer the surveys. Most of them are time consuming in the sense that one can start answering a survey and find themselves being screened out from the survey while almost half way of the survey and end up being not paid for your time.