Earn Money Are faucets worth it these days?

Ummigal

I've been associated with quite a number of faucets/PTC/offerwalls of late but it seems to me that it takes a lot of work and time from you to actually earn a dollar. These faucets pay in ACPs or points that have very little value when converted to the cryptocurrency of your choice even go currencies such as Digibytes. One other annoying things about these faucets is that you can't make a withdrawal most of the time until your money reaches $10 while it can even take close to a week before you'll be able to earn a dollar if you spend at most three hours doing it.
I guess these sites aren't really for people living in African countries because most of the time the surveys that carry thousands of points or ACPs aren't available for Nigerians.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trying to make money from faucets is a waste of time because I have personally signed up on some platforms but couldn't make anything reasonable from it. I think you should channel that energy into some valuable things online or better still venture into freelancing that waste your time on faucets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't see any meaningful result coming out of working with faucet. It doesn't worth the time. The only that still make some people to be doing it is just that they don't know better ways of making money online. No one will be wasting time on something that is not worth it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Talking from my own experience ,personally I do not have interest to engage in any paid to click website for now because I just consider it as a waste of time and at the end of the day you will not be able to make anything tangible. there are a lot of opportunity for people to even make something reasonable about from paid to click site.