Are Blogging Still Profitable in 2021?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging gives people opportunity to become their own boss and work at any time the light.

Blogging makes it pretty much easier for anyone to work from anywhere in the world as far as there is internet connection in that place in a computer system to work with.

Blogging can also become passive income source for you, as you can go many days without working on the blog and still make money once the blog has been established.

Blogging also give you the ability to connect with other bloggers in your niche and make genuine Friends online.

But the problem is that there is much competition in blogging these days. So I want to ask that is blogging still profitable in 2021?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most online job don't time line. They are always relevant to time. However, there is need for a blogger to learn how to make himself relevant to time by learning the necessary skill that will promote his blog more. He should not rely on what he knows alone but learn more .

MOSIUR

Yeah! There is competition at every corner in any activity both online and offline. Yet, it has been the source of passive income and profitable position even now, I think. But, bloggers do forget to write the good blogs for running after money. As a result, blogs with poor standard or low quality are not rewarded by readers actually.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
With money to exposure and research about making money online one thing I can say is that blogging is still profitable in this 2021 provided you know what you are doing. You must always post unique and helpful content regularly on your blog. you need to have more presence on social media so that you can connect with your audience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is a popular blogger in my country. She has been there since when I was young and even up till now. She has known what her audience wants and she is giving them. That is the beauty of blogging. Learn what your audience want and start giving them to last you longer time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that blogging is still profitable and it will continue to do so for years to come. The reason why I said this is that blogging gives you the opportunity to dish out expertise contents to the targeted audience. People will still come online to search for information about certain topics and blogger provides the answer most time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is currently one of the most lucrative businesses you can start online, but before you can make anything tangible you must to have the right knowledge and you also need to be patient because it can take a lot of time to be monetized depending on your consistency and seriousness.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Chibson you are very right on this logging require more patience because it usually takes longer time before someone could see tangible results in terms of traffic and earning through blogging. I was reading it online that sandbox effect usually takes about 6 months at least depending on the niche in which you want to do blogging.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe it is still profitable to people who are really determined to do it. another thing about blogging is that there are some niche that are outdated and may not really be necessary for some blogger to focus on. it is always important to select the type of niche that will be suitable based on what the society will be very much interested.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have seen some people who are making a lot of money with obscure and never think of niche. I know a YouTuber who set up a blog about potholes on the road and he is receiving lot of traffic which brings in steady cash every month from display advert. I have another person instead of blog on grey hair and he is making money selling different hair creams on her blog.

Jupiter147

Yes. However, as you can see from the Google updates, Google is constantly trying to prevent blogs from making money from organic visitors.
Focus on video first, then send potential customers to a landing page or opt-in page to grow your email list.
Video is simply superior to blogging. A little more personal.
This is just my opinion.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Yes I can be only say that blogging is still profitable in this 2021 even for some years to come. the reason why I said this is that I saw a friend building a new blog with no authority from zero traffic to 50,000 page view in a month in a space of 7 months. what he did is to look for underserved topic using Google auto suggestion and write content on them.