Apps Reviewing: puppy town app

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majoritymajority of you guys here who are found of playing games in order to make money online may have come across the puppy town game app . The puppy on game app as the name implies is an app that showcase puppy dogs in its background and in order to win real cash you have to merge similar puppy dogs to each other in order to get a spike thereby also having an increase in your token or point which is on the right corner of the puppy town game screen which could later be transformed into real cash and could be withdrawn through PayPal . But the big question to ask is , is this app legit and safe ? . there is no doubting the fact that this app is really addictive due to how interesting the games is , according to research and review the website is not safe and possibly do not pay all or any of its members . There is a lot of review and ads in the internet that shows that the puppy town app is legit and highly paying , but personally I think , these reviews are not true but rather either paid or forged .

Because I personally have used his website and trust me it is very very hard to earn a considerable amount of income on it . And after spending a lot of time and effort to which a particular withdrawal threshold the website itself does not pay .