Review Anyone knows exchangeindeed.com?

E

eldavis

Recently I came across a site called exchangeindeed, it's a Nigerian based site where you can buy and sell e currencies like perfect money, Bitcoin etc. They claim to complete your transactions in minutes.
Some days back I sold some perfect money to them, I waited but my money was not sent to my account, I just assumed maybe it was cause I did the transaction in the evening. The next day came I tried contacting the number on the email, they where so rude. It was until I contacted them through the chat within the site, that's when they answered and sent me the money. Does anyone have an experience with the site, are they legit?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Only for them to waste your time before sending your funds which you converted in their platform shows how poor they are. It is an option for them to improve their way or mode of operation to avoid losing customers and getting negative reviews from different users. If I am to be you, I wouldn't go over there to exchange any of my digital assets with the business Enterprise after learning about my previous experience. If you want to get people into your business and for you to generate sales you should treat them fin and improve the customer service to work more swiftly than before.