An investment in Bitcoin now, would it be a right choice?

Alberello75

As I had already mentioned in my previous thread, since the beginning of the year 2023, the Bitcoin seems to be in a phase of unstoppable ascent in its value. Speaking for myself, I have to say that only recently and by this I mean not before three years ago, I started following the trend of the best known cryptocurrencies and exactly in this period of time, especially towards the end of 2020 I had seen Bitcoin reach such high values that had never been recorded before.
I also admit that until now, I have never tried to make an investment in Bitcoin, also because given the volatility factor that crypto is subject to, it is always an operation that involves a large risk factor, this factor is above all directly proportional to the amount of money we want to invest.
However, now every day I continue to update myself on the Bitcoin trend and I admit that I would almost be tempted to try a short-term investment but by investing a decidedly low amount, which will certainly not exceed €50.
To be better informed about this, I kindly ask if there is an investor who in this period had this same idea but has already started to invest money in Bitcoin.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin investment nowadays is absolutely a good idea and although bitcoin is considered to be the most leading and top cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency markets it can still be invested today in a whole manner of ways. However it is advised that an individual remain watchful conscious and alert when investing in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. The reason to remain alert and cautious is because there are a whole lot of scamming and fraudulent bitcoin investment platform that totally the man's individual to invest their hard-earned money in order to earn rewards and commission in Bitcoin. An individual most definitely remain cautious when involved in website like this however he or she is expected to conduct his or her own research as well as feasibility study about the platform before investing his or her hard earned money into it.

In as much as individual want to make money in Bitcoin we need to be watchful of Bitcoin scams by scammers and fraudsters on the internet.

livewire

I believe now is the best time. based on the fact that we've hit an apparent bottom. by 2025 it should be 100k per coin! neoxa is also a good one to try out.